John 3:16

16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Millions of Christians don't find the time to go to church. They never realize what they are missing out on. Yes, some people may think it is boring, sitting, singing, and then the priest talking. But church is the rock Jesus built his religion on. Church is his foundation, what allows us to recieve the blessings from heaven and teach us something very important. That God loves us.

To believe in Jesus Christ is something. If you believe in him, you are accepting that life is going to be hard, that people won't like you, that you are going to feel sad. You are also accepting that all of that will get better.

For God so loved the world that Jesus built his church so that we may skyrocket to heaven and feel the eternal love of Christ. Eternal. Imagine that feeling of when you were most happy. That guy or girl said yes to you asking them out. You getting your christmas gift. Anything happy you can think of. And multiply that by MILLIONS. Your entire body will be overwhelmed by love and every heartbeat, if your heart beats in heaven, will be so full of love that imagining it is beyond impossible. God created church so that we may feel that when we go to heaven. So we may see the deceased that were close to us, sharing our juvial emotions. So that we may stay with our Father. And God must really love us if he wants to share his home with us, to let us expiriance that much love, to let us see eachother again. 

That he gave his one and only son so that he may teach us to love one another. This is from Matthew 22:36“Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?” Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’[ This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ Jesus, in those two sentences, taught us a great lesson. Love God with all your heats, all your soul, and all your mind. Through this, we can only love our neighbor as ourself. I see non-examples of this everyday directed towards me. I am a likeable person, who is relitively forgiving and nice to almost everyone. Yet I get hate from people that dislike that I go by my middle name, Alexander. I have people that dislike me because they think I'm too, "cocky" because of how happy I am. Yet, I love my neighbor. I love God a lot, maybe with not my every little thought like my friend Conner, but I love him a lot. Which allows me to love my neighbor. A lot. And I encourage you to do the same. Because God expects us to love eachother as we loved one another. Maybe that is why hecame down from heaven to become one of us, live among THOUSANDS of sinners, be whipped half to death, be humiliated, forced to carry a one hundered pound cross several miles, be hanged by nails instead of the ususal rope, and die, while being humiliated even more. When he was crucified, he told God, "God, forgive them, they don't know what they are doing." Jesus was about to die, and he asked God to forgive those who were about to kill him.

That whoever believes in him shall not persish but have eternal life. We aren't going to heaven just because we are christian. Lets say one man was raised Protestant, or Baptist, or Presbytarian, or Catholic, or whatever religion you can think of. He killed thirty men and never asked for forgiveness, yet believed in Jesus Christ. He's screwed. That mad isn't going to heaven just because he believed in God. He had to be the best he could be. God isn't going to share his joy with a bunch of rapists, or thieves, or murderers. He is going to share it with those who deserve him. He is only going to share it with those who believe in him, not Hindus, not Buddists, not Muslims. He is going to give eternal life to those who deserve it.