The Fight

The music was blaring, the lights were flashing, and the smell of alcohol lingered in the air.
"You enjoying the party" asked a slightly drunk Draco from behind.
"Yeah it's amazing" I lied. As I shifted uncomfortably party's are not exact my thing.
"I don't belong here" I told my self "professor McGonagal would not approve"
Suddenly the door burst open causing everyone to jump.
"Please be a professor please be a professor" but I was shockingly surprised when a sober Harry entered with Ginny at his side; followed by none other than a drunk Ron.
"RUN!" Was the first thing that came to mind ,but instead I took refuge in a corner once I realized they were blocking the exit.
"Hey what's wrong" Draco frowned as he approached me " If it makes you feel better we can go"
For some reason the word "We" sounded so inviting ,as he took my hand and lead me to the door. We were almost there before we were stopped.
"What are you doing with her!" Asked Ron as he blocked the door.
"Getting her the hell away from you jerk"
"Watch out" screamed Draco as he pushed me out of the way of a shaking fist.
"Ron stop!" I screamed in horror as he began to attack Draco's face ,as Harry attempted to pull him off. The room quickly silenced as everyone crowed around to see the show.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hey guys so sorry for the wait I've been super busy with school. I plan on updating a lot more! 😃
Love you guys 😍,
Cierra