Long time no see

I walked into museum and soon found Evie trying to balance on a ladder in the middle of the two book cases, watching her I thought 'she doesn't change does she' you see she has this amazing talent of getting into trouble where ever she is. "Help" she whispered even though she didn't know I was there, then she fell taking the book cases around her down, almost hitting me with one in the process.

I couldn't take it any more I started laughing, she snapped her head round to me " You couldn't have helped me could you?" I stopped laughing for just a minute to choke out " I thought you could handle it and besides it was harlious" she stared at me in disbelief then the curator came in and gave off "Sons of the Messiah! Give me frogs, flies, locusts, anything but this! Compared to you the other plagues were a joy!" Evie started gathering books up to no avail mumbling her apologies.

The curator kept giving off I wasn't really listening until he said "Why do I put up with you?" At this point I stepped because enough was enough, "You put up with her because she can read and write ancient Egyptian, decipher hieroglyphs and hieratic and is the only one in a hundred miles that is willing to and can code and catalogue this library!" "I put up with her because your mother and father were our finest patrons, Allah rest their souls now clean this up!"

Evie stands there screaming , I mumble cusses under my breathe when Evie comes over and hugs me but then turns round and starts scolding me for swearing, she really doesn't change."I missed you Skylar." "I missed you too." When heard a noise in the next room whipping out a pistol Evie naively called out "Hello?" Walking into the room filled with mummies Evie called out the dead guys names, I scoffed as if someone who has been dead for years would reply.

She grabbed a torch and lit the way the statues of Horus and Anubis following our every move sensing Evie getting scared I gave her hand a quick squeeze. We pass a closed sarcophagus and come to an open one judging by how she stiffens I figure it's not meant to be open, she peers inside. All of a sudden a mummy sits up , Evie screams and drops the torch , I holster my pistols knowing who it was. Jonathan sits up laughing, "You, you.." "Drunkard? Fool? Rat-bastard? Please call me something original" Jonathan cut Evie off not noticing me yet. Recovering from her shock turns round saying "Have you no respect for the dead?" "Yeah Jonathan" I reply my childish nature showing to be honest you would think that Evie was the oldest out of us three.

"Right now I only wish to join them" Evie punches him hard in the chest, "Could you do sooner before you ruin my career like you did yours?" "My dear sweet sisters my career I'll have you know is on a high note right now." "High note seriously Jonathan what rubbish do you want Evie to show to the curator now?" I said smirking. He pulls out an old box his eyes light up "Please tell me I've found something. I found it in a dig in Thebes" he begged something was off with his story but I didn't press it, yet. "Where did you get that?" I asked at the same time Evie said "Jonathan I think you've found something."