Ship or Sink?

A guide book to 1d ships. Because 1d will never die for me.

From simple bromance / friendship  to romance. Here's everything you need to know about the boys.

Kind of a timeline of their lives.
And little moments that you should know about. Interviews that are definitely worth the watch ect...

I promise this is going to be a rollercoaster. Emotionally and mentally ;).

And hopefully interesting and insightful for you guys.

I will post song analysis or proofs about a ship. 
It will be written in the name of the chapter ex: "Larry" "Hamille"...

I am also going to include other ships from 1d.

I will just be stating facts and looking into things that can be considered proofs.

Looking into things from different angles.
That's why one proof can be seen  from different ship's POV.

I will try my best to be neutral.

I've been in this fandom since 2010.
I've seen many many things along the years.

I know a lot of things that newbies don't know about. The little details...
I've seen things happen at same moment. Every tweets. Every interview. Every gigs.  Shows. Concerts. Behind the scenes...

I literally spent my whole teenage years obsessed over these boys. 😂

And I wasn't a baby back then either.
I was 15. Turning 25 now.

Who do I ship?

I don't really care about who they're dating As in I'm happy with whoever they are with.
I won't be saying who I ship them with and not because it'll kind of ruin the vibes of this book.

They could be in love with a dog... well that would be weird ... but well... love is love so😂

I ship everything. I believe in wandering in every land even dark and creepy territories ;)
Because why not?

So this is mostly going to be About Zayn Harry and Louis. And all their "lovers".

The major and most controversial ships in our fandom.

LARRY vs ELOUNOR vs ZARRY vs HENDALL vs HAMILLEvs ZIAM.