the thanksgiving dinner.

Waking up after a long night of seeing a rather handsome man appeasing you is someway hard and not at all energizing. Which is why I felt completely unmotivated to live through that day, but I knew I couldn't run away from Thanksgiving, since it's mom's favourite holiday. Plus it's the first year we'd be celebrating it as "a wholesome family" , as Albert liked to say.
I was obliged to have a little road trip to New Jersey, Albert's native town. I knew in advance it would take away the poor leftovers of my energy. But then I figured, the sooner I go there, the sooner I'll be able to leave.
It took me about an hour to get ready without bothering with my makeup and hair, I wasn't in a mood to even make myself feel pretty. Mom picked me up on her recently bought car and for the next hour and a half I had to make excuses for not covering all the school debts I had.
—Honey, it's your senior year, don't you get how important it is? - mom's voice was calm and caring, but I could smell dissapoitment in the air.
Of course I knew it was important. For her. Mom's always dreamed of her daughter as a successful doctor, not a second-rate actress (she called me that once in a fight, felt pretty disturbing hearing such things from the closest person in my life). But I personally never saw myself as anything other than an actress. I loved acting since I was a child and had to make up explanations for my mischiefs. I never had the will to tell my mother I am not going to college and I will dedicate myself to my acting career only.
An hour felt like a week, but soon we were on Abbott street, knocking on the doors of a big house. I hadn't been inside of it ever before, but it seemed cozy even from the street. The lawn was neat and the garden gnomes shined with purity. The only things that confused me were some Halloween dercorations that were still up, some pumpkins hung up on from the roof held by sparkling ropes.
We were just about to knock again, when a lovely elderly woman in a apron showed up in the doorway. She smiled broadly, hugged my mom and me (she was surprisingly strong) and invited us into the house. I'd came up to a logical conclusion that the woman was Albert's mother. Not only because he had her eyes, but mainly because we were invited to his parents' house so it wasn't much of a problem to figure out who's who. There weren't a lot of people in the house, taking into account the passion with which we , Americans, usually take Thanksgiving celebration. As soon as J entered the living room, I started looking around to figure out a way to avoid acquaintances with unpleasant figures. The first person my gaze went to was as I later found out Albert's half-sister Margaret. Our conversation didn't last longer then three minutes , when I realized Margaret had no personal traits whatsoever, besides praising God and her toxic husband, who she adored and feared at the same time (somehow). She was still nice tho, i guess. I hastened to get rid of her so I went to get some drinks from the kitchen. There was a wide variety of drinks, but I had just decided to handle a proper diet and cut down on alcohol, so my choice fell on aplle juice. I gave away the biggest sigh of regret, picked my glass and turned on my heel, bumping into someone's wide chest and hard abs.
Only one man's abs feel like that. But he's also one of the few people that could never be there.
—I saw you while going down the stairs. Sorry for sneaking up, but who knew you'd be such an easy person to scare.— this voice made me tingle.
—Shut up. — I dropped that before even looking up, vainly trying to clean my skirt from the juice that I spilled on myself, knowing it was obviously not gonna come off if I was only using my hands. I finally stopped making pathetic attempts, looked up and saw the breathtaking jawline, the deep ocean eyes, the charming smile.
I physically felt butterflies.
—What...—I had to swallow in the middle of the sentence,— are you doing here?
Henry looked right into my eyes and smiled broadly. He took a napkin, squatted down and started wiping off the stain.
—How could I not visit my beloved second aunt on her first holiday with her daughter in law?—I tried to stay calm, but it was hard staying calm having Henry Cavill at your feet.
—So you're Albert's brother then?—I did my best to make the most careless voice I could do as an actress, hoping he wouldn't notice its fakeness.
—Yeah...Look, this won't come out easily, we need to soak it right now. Let's go upstairs, it's less crowded and has a comfortable bathroom. — he grabbed my hand and we sneaked to the stairs without anyone noticing us. For a moment I forgot he was 36 years old, I think he did too.
When we came into the bathroom he locked it right away, but I didn't really pay attention to that—he most likely did that automatically, like you do even when you're alone in the house and wanna pee in peace.
I awkwardly stood in the corner of a wide light room , like it wasn't my skirt that needed washing. Henry poured some liquid soap on the napkin and started rubbing the cloth carefully, but with the strength he just couldn't control. I was so shocked with the weirdness of everything that was happening, that the realization of me being in a locked bathroom with a man twice my age, who was also my colleague and was sitting in a half crouched position at my feet, only came ten minutes later, when one of us finally decided to break the silence.
—All done, it's shining with it's bright colors again!—Henry was so excited about my skirt being clean again, as if I had sucked his dick for that.
He stood up, washed his hands and turned to me. I was trying to examine the ceiling with the greatest interest one could imitate.
—Freya...—he said softly, almost whispering, slowly moving towards me.

I felt it coming.

He lowered his eyes for a couple of seconds, then quickly looked up and grabbed my face.
Before I knew it, his lips had already reached mine and we merged in a passionate kiss. He was gentle, but raged at the same time. He pushed off from time to time to bite my lips and put his hands around different parts of my body. He was playing with me, making me want more as he was sliding his hands down my back. He lifted me up and pushed me against a wall as I was wrapping my legs around him. His head went down, I felt his abrupt kisses on my neck and his hands upholding my crossed legs.
I knew that was going to go further and too far if I didn't stop him, so I did. As much as I didn't want to, I pushed away, looked at him and said:
—I want this too. Trust me, I do. Just not right now, okay?
Henry seemed irritated, but understanding at the same time. He lowered me to the floor gently, smiled, stroked my cheek and answered:
—Of course, princess. We'll have plenty of time to finish what we started.
With that being said, he came out of the bathroom, leaving me alone with my thoughts.

Am I doing the right thing?