I am no longer your brother

Two clear metals slammed their echoes through the pouring atmosphere as feet stomped over hard yet cold mud, two swords corrosion clear faced each other and crushed as two males halted, each facing the other. The black formal Chinese man creeped his eyes slightly down after he had gotten shoved backwards across the moist field as a conclusion of using his own thick sword in defense to the Japanese male's attack.

Yet despite the fight that inhaled a distance between both used-to-be-relative figures, echoes and cries of help were audible through the background, just as Yao Wang turned his heels about 45 degrees to the left side, only to meet his commander's eyes with a defeated yet quite startled impression that reflected through the water ponds that formed up with the drops of the falling rain. Such a glance to direct a message for the Chinese male to turn back around to find himself only about an inch away from the head of the sharp Japanese katana.

"Don't make me hurt you, accept the face I am no longer a colony.." Stated Kiku Honda as he kept his sword held still with no hesitations or intends of turning back. The Chinese startled opponent dropped his sword, taking a step backwards in defeat that caused kiku's eyes to snap wide open with furiousness and push the blade through the other male's flesh.. The Chinese commander watched as yao gained a new unaccepted visitor of a metal in his body, the katana went through yao's belly and slammed out of his back. Pair of honey hazel eyes widen in shock, pain, disappointment. Yao stared at his used to be younger brother, stabbing him with no regret, fright, or hesitation.

Once the blade was pulled out, yao collapsed down, still conscious as he struggled to keep his blood in place. The rain washed harder yet never managed to cover the red stains on the male's body, watching them slide down to recolour the pond below him into the deepest shade of red as he groaned with pain, glancing up with his halfway closed eyes, he stared at kiko with agonized hazel orbs. As he muttered lowly "why..", hopefully the other male would hear him, only to find him glaring down at him coldly, carelessly the Japanese turned around and walked back, holding his blooded katana up with one fist, he swing it in victory as the soldiers cheered.

Being left alone.. The Chinese man held a long gaze at the walking away man as guilt and sorrow covered his pairs, welling tears rushed down his pale cheeks whilst gritting his teeth, doing his best to keep his sobs muffled, despite the fact he had two bleeding wounds he didn't bother the pain of it as much as his heart had ached. He took a firm hold of his black yet blooded suit near the cardiac region, he could count the beats of his heart race the time. It hurts.