Part 1 "Party After the Break up"

Hanabi pov

Is been a two days since I broke up with him I said while I brush my hair.

After I brush my hair I go to the kitchen to make breakfast I was about to go, when my door bell rings I walk towards the door I open it, is was Kadita.

Good morning Kadita I said.

Good morning Hanabi , sorry to hear that you broke up with your boyfriend she said.

Is okay I don't need a jerk like him, I said but I smell something was behind me

And someone cover my head with a bag and drag me somewhere, I manage to slap the one who cover my head, the person push me to sit on the sofa and and release the bag I quickly look at the person is was hayabusa.

Why you vampire I said, and slap at him again.

We were thinking to cheer you up he said.

I look around and found out that all heroes are in my mansion.

What are you all doing in my mansion !!? I said.

You living in a expensive mansion !!? Odette said.

Oh my god this is the most expensive best mansion in the world Eudora said.

I look at haya who was rubbing his cheek I was so mad at him that I start throwing near by thing I could grab and throw at him. The first thing I throw at him was a vase and  shoes,pellows and knifes and forks but he easily get away.

Come back here you sour I said.

I won't bitter he said.

I sit down on my sofa to calm down but every heroes look at me with a look that means new ship. I stare them with a death glare .

Calm down Hanabi we just want to cheer you up Kadita said with a smile and every heroes nods.

Fine but promise me, you all will slap or punch kai when you see him I said.

We promise all heroes said, and nods.

Can we have a sleepover or party tonight at your place all heroes said with a big smile on their faces.

How about doing both I said.

Yes!!!!! They said.