30

"Bro, kanina pa sa 'tin tumitingin 'yung mga girls sa kabilang table." 

Umiling ako nang marinig ang kwentuhan ni Leo at Adonis. It was just another day in my 3rd year life when my blockmates suddenly decided to 'hang out'. I got my bottle of beer and drank a little, oblivious of my surroundings. 

"There's Samantha from Comm," Adonis whispered beside me. "I always see her in Gonz. I think she likes Kalix, pare. Tingin siya nang tingin palagi sa table natin." 

"KJ, go there and ask the name of the one wearing the Archi uniform." Siniko ako ni Leo. 

I glared at him and shook my head. Why would I ask for a woman's name? 

"Not interested," I replied. 

"Hindi para sa 'yo! For me, pare!" Leo smirked at me. 

Tumingin ako sa table na tinutukoy nila, pinagsisisihan nang sumama pa 'ko dito sa Pop Up. This wasn't really my thing. My brows furrowed when I realized that there were two ladies wearing the Archi uniform underneath their jackets so I glanced back at Leo with a judging look. 

"Which?" Nakakunot ang noo ko. 

"'Yung naka-messy bun!" He was smiling shyly. He really liked the woman, huh. 

I glanced back at the woman with the messy bun. Nagbubukas siya ng red horse habang nakangiti at nakikipag-kwentuhan sa mga kaibigan niya. She had few strands of her hair sticking out from her bun. Her skin looked delicate, groomed brows, almond-shaped eyes, perfect nose, pink cheeks and pink lips. I didn't even realize how long I was staring. 

I stood up and heard Leo's whisper of success, followed by his disappointed glare when I walked out of the table to find a restroom. Seconds after, Amethyst stalked behind me. 

"Where are you going?" She asked, walking faster so she can catch up. 

"Restroom," I answered while looking around. 

"You were staring at that girl from UST. Nakita ko, ah." She tried to start a conversation. 

"It's not that serious." Tumalikod ako sa kanya para bumalik sa table. The main reason why I was staring was because of Leo. It was his fault that I had to look at the woman to see his type. 

Nadaanan ko 'yung isang blockmate namin na tumatakbo at nakahawak sa bibig, nasusuka. Agad akong bumalik sa table, only to find girls flocking around and looking at Adonis. 

"Adi, nasusuka si Riz," balita ko. Adonis had a crush on her. 

Nang tumayo si Adi para puntahan si Rizza, wala akong pakialam na umupo roon, nagtataka kung bakit napunta na sa table namin 'yung mga babaeng nasa kabilang table kanina, including the one with the messy bun who was standing a little far from where I was seated. She was looking at me and observing me, and I pretended that I didn't notice.