THREE.

Fleur dreaded having to go back to work. She knew she couldn't avoid it, though. She needed the money desperately.

Not only was she helping support herself, she had to support her father. He begged her to let him do everything himself, but she refused. She knew it was hard to be a single father and she wanted to help.

So, no matter what she managed to suck it up and just go.

She had been working all her life. Since she was fourteen years old. Her mom died when she was thirteen. And being as Maggie was in college, she had to step up for Lavender.

Lavender was only five at the time. The pain her mother had left behind only a distant memory now.

Fleur got a job at some diner. But, the manager was a creep and her father refused to let her continue working there. So, she found a job at a cafe.

Being as she's been there practically her whole life, she had grown close to the staff. Jackie being one of them. She became like a mother to her.

She was the first person Fleur called when her and Jesse broke up. And Jackie was there, listening to her blubber in the cab.

June is still asleep when Fleur wakes up for work. It's still pretty early in the morning.

After a shower, Fleur dresses into her uniform and grabs her keys, heading out of the apartment.

At the cafe, she unlocks the door and turns the sign from "closed" to "open". She then cleans up any leftover spills or messes before locking her things up.

The first person to arrive is Marcel, the cook. He had always been like an uncle to her. A very overprotective one at that.

"Mornin' Fleur." He greets, ruffling her hair.

"Morning, Marcel." She replies as she turns the coffee on.

Within the first hour, a few customers come in. They're mostly regulars.

Jackie finally comes in, waving her keys around in her hand. She's not dressed to stay.

"Just grabbing some files." She informs them as she heads into the back.

When she returns, she approaches Fleur with a soft smile.

"Hey." Fleur smiles back.

"I love you, you know that?" Jackie says, grabbing her face.

"I know. And I love you."

Jackie nods, satisfied. She kisses the top of the brunette's head and swiftly walks out of the cafe.

Fleur continues to serve the tables. Josh arrives, immediately going to the register.

"You look tired." He comments as Fleur passes him.

"I am tired." She corrects.

She's in the back with Marcel when she hears someone order from Josh. And suddenly she feels her body grow frozen as she listens.

"Oh my God." She claps her hand over her mouth.

Marcel glances at her with a raised brow.

"What?" He asks.

Fleur doesn't reply. She simply peeks over the counter to see Harry himself.

He's staring up at the menu in thought. He nods to himself before ordering another item.

His hair's neater today. Not that it even looked bad when she first met him it just looks a lot more touched.

He's wearing a yellow shirt tucked into a pair of white flared pants. A golden cross necklace is resting against his chest.