"After you've fought as hard as you can there come's a point where you realize well fuck I may die and when that point comes you need to humanize yourself to the kidnappers. Tell them about your family, your life back home, basically anything you can to lessen your chance of dying." I say then I start tying the lead dude's feet together.

"How'd you get taken?" Crystal asks.

"Maya and I were on spring break in Miami and we were taken off of Ocean Drive, by four people we thought were our friends."

"Thought?" Mal questions.

"They befriended us because they hated that we were in a relationship and they hated the way I was born. Maya and I told them we were going to Miami during spring break then they had a whole plan to take us." I say as I finish tying up the dude's feet and hands.

"I can't believe you were kidnapped." Julie mumbles as I clear my throat.

"So Maya and I were placed in a 6 by 6 foot room and we were tied like this." I say and gesture to the man.

Maya and I were tied with our feet together and hands together. We could either stand or sit on the ground with our hands in our lap.

Once the man is tied up I pull him up into a kneeling position then blindfold him. I then grab a fake gun and point it to his temple.

"If you move a muscle your dead." I say and wait as silence over takes the room.

I wait for thirty seconds then the lead dude barely moves so I press the fake gun further into his temple.

"You're dead." I say as the lead dude starts sweating. "Now imagine you have to do this every damn day for 132 days. Imagine being forced at gun point to have sex with your girlfriend. Imagine having someone with a gun to your head while your blindfolded as they tell you that they're going to find your mom and kill her then they're gonna kill your girlfriend all while you watch, then they're going to slit your throat and watch as you bleed to death."

"Oh my god." Kelley mumbles.

"You guys don't know shit about being kidnapped." I seethe then I drop the fake gun and walk out of the building.

Once out of the building I walk around the side of the building, slump down against the wall, then burst into tears.

"Hey." I hear Alyssa say then she pulls me onto her lap. "It's alright Bubba. Your safe now."

"Why me?" I ask while sobbing.

"I can't answer that sweetie."

"No one's gonna wanna be with me when this comes to light." I say.

Mom and I have heard from numerous media outlets that they may publish a story about my kidnapping. When we heard about this we had our lawyer tell the media outlets that if they do publish the story then they will be sued for everything they have.

"Audrey look at me." Alyssa says so I do. "You are a beautiful beautiful women and one day you're gonna meet the love of your life and you two are gonna have a whole mess of kids who all of us will spoil rotten."

"Like you did me?" I question while laughing.

"Exactly like we did you." Alyssa says then she kisses my head. "All I ask is you make me and Becky the godmothers."

"We'll see Auntie Lyssa." I say. "When's you two's wedding?"

"November 7th." Becky says which causes me to look up and see the whole team sitting down around Lyssa and I. "Did you not get an invitation?"

"Not that I know of." I say then I look at Alyssa. "But I will be there."

"Good." Alyssa says.

"Audrey how were you found?" Christen asks.

"Our kidnappers called my Mom to talk about a ransom and the police traced the call to our location then SWAT arrived and freed us."

"Where are the kidnappers now?" Alex asks.

"Three were killed by SWAT and one is Prison somewhere."

"Do you not know where?" Ali asks.

"I don't wanna know." I admit.

"Well." Vlatko says. "I think today deserves to be a cheat day so how bout we go down the block to the snow cone place."

"Shit I'm down." Kelley says.

"LAST ONE THERE'S PAYING." Sonnett says then she takes off running.

"Well shit." I say then everyone runs after Sonnett.

I arrive at the snow cone place 3rd so I luckily don't have to pay.

"Well fuck." Vlatko says as he and the coaching staff arrive after all the players do. "Looks like we're paying."

"What flavor are you gonna get Audi?" Mal asks as she wraps her arms around me.

"The hurricane flavor sounds good." I say as I hug my friend.

Back in 2016 Mal and I were inseparable during national team camps due to our close age and I guess her and I are falling back into old habits which I don't mind.

"What are you gonna get?" I ask.

"The Margarita sounds good." Mal says as we step up to the counter.

Mal and I order our snow cones then we wait a few minutes until their ready. Mal and I then head to one of the tables in the snow cone place and we eat our snow cones.

"Are you two dating?" Ash mouths while Mal isn't looking.

"No." I mouth back.

"This is nice." Kelley says as she eats her snow cone.

"So is the whole day a cheat day?" Sonnett asks and everyone looks at Vlatko.

"Yep." The Macedonian says.

"Sweet." Sonnett says.

"You okay?" Ash whispers from the seat next to me.

"I'm okay." I mumble. "But I may need some Krashlyn cuddles later."

"I think that can be arranged." Ash says and chuckles.

Ash then wraps me in hear arms, pulls me into her, and kisses my head.

"If you do need anything please tell one of us."

"I will Ashy." I say then I look up at the keeper. "I promise."