Plot

Harsh was a businessman and Ayesha's father was also a businessman. As a deal harsh and Ayesha's father decided to make their child married to each other. Dayawanti was against this decision because Ayesha was a Muslim. But because of the deal, she got agree for this marriage but she never liked Ayesha.

After Marriage Ashish and Ayesha started to love each other. And soon they got to know that Ayesha is pregnant everything was going good and dayavanti was praying for a boy child.

And after 9 months Ayesha gave birth to a cute and healthy girl. Ashish was super happy to become a father and was celebrating he took full care of Ayesha in these 9month and now it was time for discharge.

He went home for decorating home and while that he got a call that Ayesha is no more. Dayawanti told Ashish that his daughter is a bad omen. And this is why Ashish started to hate avni As soon as avni was 3 Ashish admitted to a boarding school. Harsh died due to health problems

Dayawanti wanted a son so she made Ashish remarry. Neela was her friend's daughter and they were out of India from the past 10 years. When they came back dayawanti went to them with this marriage proposal. They were not knowing about Ayesha and avni.

Soon Ashish and Neela got married. Neela was falling in love with Ashish but Ashish had no emotion for Neela. After 3years Neela got pregnant and till now she was not knowing about Avni.

She gave birth to a baby boy. Dayawanti was happy after this. Ashish named the boy Aman.

Time was passing Avni was 10 now. She was having cold and her health was getting worse. They called Dayawanti to inform this but dayawanti was out with aman and her phone was at home. Neela attends the call and got shocked to know about avni and then the truth came in front of her.

Now Avni is 25years old and has completed her masters. In these 23 years, she never went to Metha Maison. Neela uses to go to meet her and this made dayawanti dislike Neela.  Now she is coming back to India. And dayawanti doesn't want her to be in the home so she is planning for avni's marriage.

**************************************

So here is the plot

Should i continue?

Please tell your views

With love
Manjusha