For Me?!?

(Mmmmmmmmk here's another chapter for y'all
Thanks for reading!)

James POV

While I was waiting in the mall food court to get my sooubway sandwich, I noticed I was staring at Adam. I quickly look away when the voice comes back. "Stop looking at him. The more you like him the more you'll miss him when he leaves you." "leave me alone!" That voice is so annoying and depressing
"You okay, James?" "Oh. Yeah Jaiden." I say. But I wasn't. What was that voice? I hear someone say my order so I went to get my food.
On the way there, I bump into a person that was weirdly dressed in all black. "Watch where you're going kid" the weirdo said. "Ok. Sorry." without warning he pulled me closer "also stay away from Adam."
Before I knew it he was gone. "Huh. Weird. How did he know I was friends with someone named Adam? Maybe he thought I was someone else."
I go back to the table after getting my food. For the rest of the time we just laughed and made jokes about what we were talking about. I overall had a good time with Jaiden and Tim. But I liked Adam's company more for some reason.
After a while of talking and going in and out of stores, we all got tired and decide to head home. But before I left Adam said to follow him to his car.
We get to his car and he gives me a bag. "Don't open it until you get home. I reply with a simple "ok"

(Time skip)

When I get home I open the bag to reveal the laptop that i wanted real bad. "Did he give me that wrong bag? This is probably just a mistake" "Like you. A mistake. Someone that shouldn't even be here."

After a few hours of no text from Adam about giving me the wrong bag, i conclude that he maybe bought that for me.
"He didn't have to buy this for me." "He probably bought it For you out of pity" "jeez. Shut up!"