Senpai

As I see Senpai talking to Luna I begin to start getting jealous, irritated, and I begin to think of a perfect plan to get her close to me so I can then have her faith lead to death. 

"(Name),Ill meet you after school at the gate so see ya!" As Luna walks out of the room she walks past Yamachi, Luna asks Yamachi, "Is anything wrong? I noticed that you seem irritated?"

Yamachi glares at Luna and says "I'm fine but soon you'll see your fate flash before your eyes!" Luna seemed confused but walked it off.

Time skipped to after school.

Luna walked to class and studied for her project for the next day and soon met up with (Name) . "Hey! Luna! Over here!" Luna looked over her shoulders and looked at (Name).

"Oh Hey!" "So I was thinking we could go out for dinner sometime?" "Yea sure that sounds great." "Cool! Meet cha next week on Wednesday?" "Sure!"

Yamachi shows up.**

((*Yamachi mind* Your not gonna live long enough for you to show up!))

Yamachi gives Luna a psychotic face as if she was going to murder her. "Yamachi I was wondering if you would like to sit with me at lunch sometime!"  *she nods her head to Luna*

Time skipped to the next day

"Luna, I was wondering if you can meet me at the school balcony"  *she claps her hands jumps up and down while nodding* "Sure!"

*Later that day*

"Hey Yamachi!" "Hey..*she fake smiles*" "So Luna, Can you walk with me to the balcony a little closer?" "Ok?.." "Would be such a shame if you fell!" *pushes* "Whoops!" *She smiles madly as she realizes she has (Name) to herself* for now..