07

As soon as everyone left I cleaned up my apartment.

QueenAddison: we going out to the movies today. Everyone is coming. I'll save u a seat. See ya ❤️

Oh god not again. Can't I just rest? Apparently not. Kidding. I like those human beings. I played some music and got ready. Doing my makeup my doorbell rang.

I opened the door and what did I see? A boy named Tony with some Coffee. "I brought coffee."
"I can see that, thanks. Are you lost? Or what are you doing in my neighborhood?" I asked him. "Oh, I had uh a meeting near your place." Liar. "Come in." I moved away from the door letting him in. Then I got back to do my makeup with Tony watching me. "You know what Elly? I don't know much about you. Tell me something."

"What do you wanna know?" I looked at him. "Siblings?" I shook my head.
"How long have you been living here?" "1 year and half I think, I move here to study but ended up doing that online."
"How do you afford living here?" "My parents send me money." "So you are rich?" "You could say that yes."
"Thomas fought me. The day after I posted that one picture of you sleeping." I choked on my coffee I was just sipping on. "He did what?" I turned back at Tony. "It's not that bad. I mean I fucked his little cousin after all." He smirked.
"You told him?" He just sat there on my bed and smirked. I stood up, walked up to him and slapped him. Then I turned on my heel and walked to my Closet. I picked out my outfit.
"I didn't tell him!" Tony shouted. "And that slap hurts!"
"You deserved that!"

 "And that slap hurts!" "You deserved that!"

Liked by cathygrace, lopez_tony and 297.564 others
      Casual movie night 🎥

"I'm ready. We should get going." I said as I walked out of my closet and towards the frontdoor. "I'll drive then." Tony put my keys back that I just grabbed. I just nodded and followed him to his car.