(Arc 2) Chapter. 11 Upgrades

Depuis le début

Bakugo laughed and walked over to Deku.

"Remember our agreement." He spoke and Deku smirked.

"Tonight." Deku spoke with a grin and Bakugo grew one as well.

"Fine by me, meet me where we fought last time." He spoke and walked back to Deku.

"Bring everything you've got." He smirked and walked away.

Uraraka looked at the pair confused and growled at Bakugo.

"It's ok." Deku assured her and she calmed down.

"Anyway, we're happy you're ok!" Mina yelled and the group circled around Deku and Uraraka.

All the class began making conversation, it was a nice change of pace for the pair, being back at school.

"You guys did great with handling that giant Nomu!" Deku smiled and his classmates all smiled.

"And you did well saving your girlfriend." Yaoyorozu smiled and Deku blushed.

He rubbed the back of his head and Uraraka kissed his cheek.

"Yes he did, but it's not gonna happen again." She spoke and a fire grew in her eyes.

"Hm? What do you mean?" Kirishima asked and Uraraka clenched her fists.

Me and Izuku are training together, so I won't need to be saved again." She said pridefully and the rest of the class smiled, some even clapping.

Kirishima smiled and pulled Deku to his side.

"She's a badass Midoriya, don't lose her." He spoke somewhat aggressively and Deku nodded.

"I don't plan on it." He smiled and the rest of the class returned to the party, talking more and eating, but all fun has to end eventually.

The day began not to long after, the class returned back to their home room, all students in their seats, Deku smiled as his teacher would start his lectures.

Uraraka groaned with the rest of the class and turned to her boyfriend to let out her frustrations.

But he was beaming a smile and scribbling notes down in his notebook.

I guess things are really back to normal...

She smiled and flipped her attitude, returning to her notebook as well, hoping to keep pace with the green blur.

But we all know that goal was unreachable.

A little later...

"Man class was boring!" Uraraka whined and Deku shrugged.

"I didn't think it was to bad." He spoke and she rolled her eyes.

The pair were walking toward the exit of the school building.

"I can't wait to go rest." Uraraka spoke and Deku nodded.

I feel like I'm forgetting something...

Deku stopped and his eyes widened.