(Arc 1) Chapter. 7 Raid

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"It's more than likely they will be passive while he's trying to turn me to their side, with Ochako as bait, the second I decline though, they'll open fire." He spoke aloud and put his hand to his chin.

The door to the warehouse was left open, and no one was coming to attack, so an initial "peaceful" conversation would be assured until he declined if course.

"I can only hope my speed is enough, look for some way to distract them... or something... anything... I can't risk losing her." He continued and sighed.

"Maybe guns blazing would be the best option." He mumbled and shook his head.

"I'm not Bakugo Iuzku... stay calm and composed..." he took a deep breath and began to walk inside.

"Here we go." He mumbled

"Ahh, Izuku Midoriya, right on schedule." A voice spoke from the down corridor.

Sitting in a chair was the head of the league of villains Shigaraki.

He held Uraraka in his hand, only holding his pinky off of her.

"D-Deku!" She whispered and tried to move, but his grip limited her movement.

Deku's heart broke when he saw her, her body was battered and covered in bruises, dried blood was all over her face, and she looked exhausted.

"W-What did you do to her...?" He asked dumbfounded.

"Why don't you ask her?" He grinned

"Ochako..." he mumbled and she looked up at him.

"I-It's ok... I've been strong... so you do the same." She gave a small smile as Shigaraki tightened his grip making her scream.

"NO! LET HER GO!" He shouted angrily and took another step forward, fists out and powering up.

Shigaraki lowered his pinky slightly and started to laugh.

"Another step and she's dead, remember I don't want to kill her... but I will." He said with a grin under his mask.

Deku thought for a moment of what to do, eventually, he decided to comply and lowered his guard, looking straight at him.

"Good, now, let's discuss our... situation." He began and took off his mask, revealing a grin.

"Our master has been communicating with us, he has plans and you're a central part of it." He stood up and brought Uraraka up with him.

"He's making his grand return soon, and will bring pain to everyone."

"No! You're lying!" Deku shouted and he began to laugh.

Not at all boy, and without a symbol of peace, the world is defenseless!" He shouted with glee, making Deku angry.

"Now, all this is a plan set in stone, the final cog to it will be your compliance, if you agree, you'll get your girlfriend back." He smirked.

Dammit... he's using her as bait!

"D-Deku..." Uraraka spoke quietly.

Deku looked up to him and she had a small smile on her face.

"It's ok... don't you dare become a villain Deku." She raised her voice slightly and Deku frowned to her.

He closed his eyes, took a deep breath, and opened them with a fire.

She's right... I'll never join them.. and I will save her.

"I'm not joining you, I never will..." he grumbled.

"What was what? This is your final-"

"IM NOT JOINING YOU!" Deku yelled and began charging one for all.