13

^^ josh hutcherson is cast as jay because he purrty

I had lived in the Shelby household for 3 weeks now and every day was the same, i would wake up, walk to the park, throw my knife at a target, go 'home', have tea, then go to work and sleep with John, that's it and to be honest Sammy is changing.

i walked back into the house, from being at the park, to find only Ada and finn where in the house.

"Hey, where is everyone?" I asked making Ada and Finn look up from cooking.

"Urm... urm, out?" It was more like a question, so i knew it was a lie. Paula would be at church but God knows where the rest of the boys are, but i have to find out.

I nodded, not convinced, then walked into the living room, the german shepard dog was lieing in front of the fire groaning, i looked at him and frowned, in all the time i had stayed here i hadnt learnt his name, if he even had one. I stood up and walked over to him, but stopped when the floorboard creaked under the carpet, of corse this would be perfectly normal if they had a basement, but they didnt, well as far as i know, they don't. I stepped off the floorboard and stepped back on, and sure enough it creaked again, so i kneeled down and knocked it and it was completely hollow, as i lifted up the carpet i dicovered why, their was a trap door, i lifted it up hurriedly and grabbed a candle off the side. There was small steps leading into pitch black,I closed the door behind me and curiosity took over and soon enough i was down the steps, the candle gave some light but kept flickering with the wind, indicating that there was another entrance somewhere. I stopped in my tracks when i hard faint familiar voices, i walked closer, the voices became louder and i knew exactly who they where, the four boys missing from the house.

"where is he, I need my money?" It was Tommy.

"I dont, if I knew I would tell you!" A struggling voice spat out.

I turned a corner and let the candle drop to he floor as i saw the sight in front of me.

A boy, i couldnt see his face was tied to a chair, with Tommy, Sammy and Arthur standing in front of him and John was leaning against the wall with his arms crossed, Tommy had a knuckle duster on with faint smears of blood on it.

They all looked up to me, but didn't say anything. None of them where stupid, they knew couldn't make up an excuse for the sight on front of me.