𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐷𝑎𝑟𝑘 𝑇𝑎𝑙𝑒 𝑂𝑓 𝑊𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦 𝐷𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔

Start from the beginning

Wendy began sobbing, and screaming, noticing her father was also dead, which made her cry harder.

The room was trashed like there was a struggle.

"Get it together!" Wendy cried, climbing to her feet. "I have to find John and Michael."

She ran to their room, hoping they would be there but they were still gone. She wiped her tears, forcefully. She needed to find them.

"No!" She yelled. "John! Michael!"

This couldn't be happening. Her parents were dead. Her brothers were missing.

She was alone. For the first time in her sixteen years of life.

Wendy shrieked when something slammed into her out of nowhere. making her fly in the air. She smacked on a bed, falling on the ground.

She winced, looking up. She saw a shadow, a familiar shadow. She used to see this shadow when she was a child, she thought it was all a dream, that it was her imagination.

But apparently it wasn't. It was very much real.

The shadow flew to her, making her crawl back.

"Where's my brothers?" Wendy yelled. "Tell me!"

She knew this shadow wasn't good, it had to have killed her parents and took her brothers. Why else would it be here?

He held his hand out for Wendy to take.

Wendy snarled, anger fueling her. "What the hell is the matter with you? You... shadow monster! You killed my parents! And my brothers are missing!"

He flew at her with a roar. Wendy ducked, scrambling to her feet. She bolted out of her room.

"Help!" She screamed. The shadow flew after her and pushed her, making Wendy tumble down the stairs.

She cried out pain, her leg screaming in pain.

Her eyes wanted to close, but she needed to be strong. For her brothers. She began to crawl slowly, ignoring the pain her body was feeling. She was sure she broke something.

Wendy cried out as the shadow grabbed her hurt leg, pulling her to him. She grabbed on a table, holding on tightly as she screamed. He yanked on her. Sobs fell out of her mouth.

Wendy couldn't keep a grip on the table, and it tumbled to the ground as he dragged her. Wendy screamed.

Wendy felt this burning sensation surrounding her. The shadow let her go with a screech. She turned on her back, seeing her skin lighting up.

"What's happening?" She screamed.

Wendy blasted the shadow with some kind of magic. She let's out yet another scream. The shadow flew back, looking scared before he flew out a open window.

Wendy laid her head back, scared of what just happened. She began to hear the London's police siren's.

She smiled. They would help find her brothers from the shadow.

She was safe from whatever that thing was.

~

"You have to believe me!" Wendy screamed, being dragged into an asylum. "The shadow took my brothers and killed my parents!"

The men dropped her into a room, shutting the door behind them.

Wendy slammed her hand on the door. "Let me out!"

She screamed in anger. She wanted revenge, revenge on the monster who did this.

"Wendy Darling." A girl stepped up to Wendy's new room. "We'll talk to you now."