Invading The Firefly Funhouse

Start from the beginning

You: Keep going babe, your butt looks good!

Ruby giggled and continued her jump squats while you stretched your hamstrings until Ruby finished and helped you get your hamstring ready for your match.

Ruby: How much longer till the show starts?

You: About 20 minutes. Why?

Ruby: How about a quick cardio session?

You: Huh?

Ruby: Just go with me on this.

*Small Lemon*

Ruby locked the door to the locker room and took off her pants to reveal her perfect ass when she bent over and you got excited below the waist until you got the message and you took off your pants and slid your member in her ass when she lightly moaned.

Ruby: Oh my! Yeah, slide it in baby!

*15 minutes later*

You thrusted in and out of Ruby's pussy until she was about to moan again when you suddenly kissed her and released inside of her, giving her an anal cream pie.

*Small Lemon Over*

Ruby: I needed that.... go out and win for me tonight...

You: Win for me too.... better get your pants back on and get to the guerilla in 5 minutes.

Ruby: Yes daddy.

You: And this.....

You grabbed her ass as Ruby slipped her pants back on before she was about to walk out the door.

You:...... I'll deal with this later.

Ruby giggled and roughly kissed you before she walked to the guerrilla and waited for her match against Sasha Banks until her theme played and she walked out with Bayley.

Announcer: The following contest is a women's match set for one fall. Introducing first, accompanied to the ring by the Smackdown women's champion, Bayley, from Boston Massachusetts, "The Boss," Sasha Banks!

Sasha and Bayley entered, getting booed by the crowd as they both got in the ring and Bayley raised her title up high while Sasha did her signature pose. After her music cut out, the Riott Squad's theme played as Ruby walked out and cracked her knuckles.

Announcer: And her opponent, representing the Riott Squad, from Edwardsburg Michigan, Ruby Riott!

Ruby walked to the ring while receiving cheers from the audience until she arrived and got in the ring before the bell rang and the match begun.

*End of the Match*

Bayley was about ready to jump off the top rope and end the match in disqualification until Ruby ran up and kneed her in the face and she went tumbling down. Sasha then tried to go for the backstabber only to be met with the riott kick as Sasha went down for Ruby to get the three count. The crowd cheered as Ruby had her arm raised  by the ref until she got out of the ring and spat at Bayley's feet and walked backstage to be met by your lips.

You: That was badass baby! You're so hot when you're aggressive.

Ruby: Says the man that'll be getting the relaxed side of me after tonight.

You: Will I get the happy ending?

Ruby: Maybe if you're good.

You and Ruby laughed and kissed until Vinnie and Christie walked over.

Vinnie: Ok easy you two, nobody wants to watch you fuck backstage.

You were about to say something until Baron Corbin's theme began playing as he walked out with Dolph Ziggler and Tamina by his side when Ruby kissed you.