Heaven

Every day felt like heaven when Ralph and I were together. He would kiss me and grab my booty, I loved that. He called me beautiful. His smile always made me weak. Today we were alone in his room. We both lay on the bed I'm in his arms. He kisses my neck and sucks on it. I push him off,"Stop!!"  But he continues.  He whispered in my ear.          

       Damn I love everything about him. He pulled off my shirt then my jeans.He kissed all over my body. Then he slid down my panties. He kissed both of my thighs. After he slid his fingers into me. My eyes rolled back. He did it again and again. Then he stuck his tongue into me. First slow then fast.

   I couldn't help but moan. He was pleasing my body in so many ways. I scrambled on top of him and kissed his neck. I kissed his chest then his stomach. I pleased him with my mouth, Ralph moaned my name."Jazz I'm ready for u." He said laying back. I climbed on top and sat on it. I went down slow because it was hurting me. He grabbed my hips as I moved in circular motions. "Damn baby". He said. After I was finished he wanted more.

   My body had been yearning for this. He took off my bra and had me fully naked. This time he kissed and sucked my nipples. I felt so much pleasure. He played with my nipples and sucked some more. Then he kissed my stomach and my opening. He knew what I wanted but he was teasing me. He massaged my clit and he kept making me wetter and wetter.

Finally he slid in. Easing his way im making sure to hit those spots that I fiend for. I moaned. He pushed in harder. I moaned even louder. Then there was the climax. I came like a waterfall.

   We both lay in his bed breathing hard. I got up to take a shower. I went into his bathroom and looked under the sink for soap. I saw nothing but condoms and pregnancy test. Just to be funny I peed on one. I was going to mess with Ralph. But as I looked down the nightmare began. I was shot out of heaven into hell.