Icecream and Cuddles

Warnings: none that i know of??

You honestly felt like someone was stabbing you with a chainsaw.

You were hungry, bloated, tired, thirsty (in more ways than one), and wanted to be cuddled but you were also ready to fight the next person that approached you. So to summarize, you were on your period.

You had felt bad all day, moaning and groaning anytime you had to move an inch from your spot on the couch. That’s why whenever Google got home from doing one of his “errands” you yelled for him to get your pain pills for you so you wouldn’t have to get up.

He obliged and gave them to you before sitting down beside you and hugging you close. “What’s wrong, Y/N?” he questioned.

“I’m on my period.” You grumble and cuddle further into his side. You hear him let out a soft “oh” before he gets up. You let out a soft whine but became silent once he came back in the room holding a carton of ice cream and two spoons.

“C’mon, doll. Let’s get you upstairs.” He made you hold the ice cream and spoons while he carried you bridal style up the stairs. After putting you in the bed he left the room again, coming back a little while later with everything he thought you would need throughout the day.

“I ran a quick search through my database to see what you might need, I have painkillers, heating pads, a damp wash cloth, extra covers, and the remote to the television,” Google says before joining you on the bed and setting most of the stuff on the bedside table, he turned on Netflix and put on your favorite show before taking a spoon and diving into the ice cream with you.

“Thank you so much, sweetie,” You grin and peck his lips. He responds with a smile and wraps an arm around you, letting you throw one of your legs over his waist and watch tv in a peaceful silence.

“Hey, Google? I meant it when I said thank you, most guys would be grossed out.” You say as you look up at him. He smiles down at you.

“Well, I’m not. No real man would be disgusted by the natural functions of a woman’s body. I’m always going to be here for you, even when you have bad days like this.” Google smiles and you grin back. You don’t know what to say, so you just turn back to the movie and snuggle closer to the love of your life.

That’s how the rest of the day was spent: Google holding you in his arms and eating junk food while watching Netflix. You couldn’t have imagined a better way to spend your day.

462 words