Chapter 3: A Certain Electromaster's Life Counseling (Girls' Talk) Part 1

"What...there is someone here?"

The spiky haired boy finally noticed us, his eyes wandered around.

"Stop running!"

*Biri biri biri biri biri*

The tea-color haired girl emitted a violent electric shock and came at him from behind.

"Ahhhh! This idiot!"

The spiky haired boy turned around and raised his right hand at the electric shock.

It hit! —The high-energy spark that almost blinded us struck.

...A few seconds later, after the flash and the sound had calmed down, we noticed the unharmed spiky haired boy was standing in front of us, protecting us.

"Hoh—"

His right hand still raised forward, he let out a sigh of relief.

By the way, from behind me, Kirino had seen everything, she—

"Wow...is that the legendary 'Imagine Breaker'? To witness it from so close, I'm so lucky!"

This girl was really calm.

The spike head turned to us and asked worriedly:

"Ah, is anyone hurt?"

"Probably not...Are you okay?"

I asked Kirino, she nodded slightly.

"That's good then."

He grinned, then his expression turned serious.

"Leave it to me, you guys run ahead!"

"Wait for me!"

The tea-color haired girl interrupted him.

"Why are you making it sound like I'm the bad guy here?"

"You launched a one billion volt electrical shock at ordinary people, there is no excuse for that. No matter what, you are the bad guy here."

Yeah, this girl had an expression like she wanted to kick a vending machine.

"Someone who just took a one billion volt electrical shock directly is not an ordinary person at all! Look at yourself...!"

"Don't just biri biri and shoot electricity when you're angry! Any ordinary person would be terrified by now!"

"Kuh...!"

The electric current surrounding her body slowly disappeared.

"...Is this okay, then?"

"...Don't casually shock anyone again."

"Oh!"

A bunch of exceptionally strong shocks burst from her forehead.

Seemed like it was related to her mood.

That meant it was very easy to understand her mood. It would have been great if my little sister had the same ability.

"Hmph, of course I know."

She snorted, took a deep breath, then finally the electric current disappeared completely.

"Is this okay now?"

"...Hoh, it's safe now."

"Hey, don't make it sound like I'm something dangerous."

The tea-color haired girl lectured the spiky haired boy, who was breaking into cold sweat.