14

Biancas POV
I wake up wrapped in mattias arms with a pounding headache. I wiggle away from him and walk to the shower. I'm washing my hair. Trying to remember what happened last night. How did I end up at mattias. Wasn't i supposed to be with Austin?

I changed into a pair of sweats and a t shirt that i stole from his shelves. im looking in the mirror when i remember. I remember josh holding me down, him screaming at me, and me running to mattias house. before i knew it, im sobbing in the bathroom and the door opens. mattia wraps his arms around me and walks me over to the bed.

mattias pov
she must remember whatever austin did to her, but i wonder if she remembers the kiss?

mattia- hey hey, it's alright. tell me what you remember

through broken sobs, bianca tells me.

bianca-he held me down, and undressed me. and a couple walked in so i ran away.

she looks at me confused.

bianca-thats all i remember

dang,

she turns away and then looks at me with wide eyes

biancas pov
we kissed last night. mattia and i kissed.

i look at him and he looks worried. I crash my lips into his and at first he doesn't kiss back, but soon his tongue is asking for permission to meet mine. he smiles into the kiss and i giggle. the tears on my cheeks are drying. i feel happy again. The type of happy i felt when i first met mattia. the butterflies. the dreams i had about him. They're all coming back, and this time, is real.

sorry for the short chapter,
i'm working on a little project rn and so far i rlly like it. the chapters of this book may be shorter and come out slower, and i'm so sorry about that. But i think you guys will like what i'm working on.