Chapter 1: My Little Sister Can't Cooperate with a Railgun

Since this might be the first time some of you are meeting me, allow me to introduce myself. I'm Kousaka Kyousuke, a very ordinary high school student. Just now, if that introduction sounded familiar, please check out 'My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute' published by Dengeki Bunko.

Since the introduction is finished, let's move on to the main topic.

One day as usual, I came back home and saw my little sister talking on the phone while sitting on the sofa.

"Ah! Really! Sure, I'd love to!"

Sounded like she was talking about her work.

My little sister's name was Kousaka Kirino, she was working as a model, and her picture was on the cover of many magazines. Recently, starting with Chiba Monorail and Chiba Mazda, she had signed contracts with a variety of companies, so sometimes I saw her pictures on the street—so amazing! I really was impressed with her.

Truly, that was what I thought.

"Good, no problem. Then let's talk more about it the next time we meet!"

Kirino turned off her cell phone and laughed "A, hahaha...hahaha...~"

She looked very relaxed and slovenly.

Somehow, this girl suddenly made me feel annoyed.

"What's up?"

"Ah? Ah, you are back."

"I just came back."

"Hm~ph."

Kirino showed me an arrogant look.

Well, that was normal, however—

"He...ehehehe."

She was drooling while texting, which looked quite disgusting.

"...Was the release date of new eroge decided?"

"Ha? Wrong wrong ~ Hmph ~ hmph~, what's wrong? Are you curious?"

Not exactly curious, it would be more accurate to say that I was wondering if your head was okay. But we would quarrel again if I said so, so I asked—

"Something like that. So tell me."

"Oh! ~ What should I do ~ You want to know that much ~"

...For an elder brother, it was very hard to endure, thus I wanted nothing more than to leave her and go back to my room.

"If you don't want to tell me then it's fine."

"Hey hey, I never said that! Why did you give up so easily! Shouldn't you be more patient?"

Seeing that I was about to give up, she quickly called me back.

This girl...if you wanted to boast about it so much, then don't act so superior. Just say it.

"...Tch, forget it. Although I don't like your attitude, consider this a special service, I will tell you."

"Alright alright alright, thank you very much."

We sat down on the sofa, each of us took a side, with an empty space in the middle.

"So, since it's not about new eroge, did you get a new job?"

"Yes! Like that! Look look, this time it's so amazing!"

"Ah ~ if you say so, then it must be very amazing."

"Hohehehehe...yes yes!"

Kirino moved closer and happily showed me the picture on her cell phone.