demon?...

Tanjirou POV.

I woke up feeling numb I felt nothing so I looked up and I found that I was almost in like a seller. The door opened and in came a man with a fedora and he looks like Michael Jackson JK. The man came in and asked me if I remembered my name or what happened to me. I tried to remember but my head felt weird and it was all fuzzy I could not remember a thing that happened. But my heart told me not to trust the man in front of me but I did not listen and I ended up to trust the man anyway. He took me into a room with 12 other people and introduced me to the 12 upper moons. He threatened all of them that if they did not treat me like a family you would kill them all. He told me his name was Muzan and that he was my boyfriend but I did not trust him my heart and almost like I could remember something that he was not but was at the same time he was in my memories but not.

Nezuko POV.

After training and going to the final selection I finally passed and now I was waiting for my sword to be coming. When I found out tsabita was dead I was depressed but not as depressed as I was about losing my brother. I told the old man about my brother and how muzan had taken him. The old man was sad about my story out of nowhere a guy wearing a clown mask came up to me and gave me a sword I pulled it out of the holster and it was right bright......... Red. When I pulled it out the man that made my sword was excited that it was a bright red sword that he jumped for joy and left in a hurry when I was talking to the old man micro came down and told me that I have a mission so I packed up and started my job as a Demon Slayer. But I won't forget the real reason I became one is to find my brother.