Chapter two Welcome home

Oswald's POV:
Today was honestly the worst day I have ever had until I seen her big blue eyes and long golden locks. As soon as I seen Daisy I instantly had a flashback of when we were in elementary school. She was always there for me when nobody else was. Of course I loved her and she loved me but we were still young and different from the rest. Both of us never knew what love was, we never gave or received love from the smallest to the biggest forms. I knew Daisy had never gotten an I love you hug from her mother I also know she has never heard the words "I love you" in a serious and meaningful manor. When I came back from my thoughts I heard the one man making jokes and calling me penguin. I knew they never treated Daisy right, I could just tell from the car sickness she was having. They clearly didn't know her well enough or they just didn't care which honestly pissed me off. Daisy knew I couldn't hold in my anger as she looked at me with those fearful eyes but I knew what I had to do for the both of us. I knew I needed to bring her home and give her the life I promised her. I reached for my knife and cut the drivers throat which was my first mistake because his first move was to slam on the brakes which caused Daisy to become sicker than she was before. As I received a blow to the face by the passenger I stabbed him until you couldn't tell who he even was. I ran out of the truck to catch some air when all I could hear was the sound of her stomach giving her hell, I felt so bad but didn't know how to react until I heard her yelling for me. I instantly jumped up and ran to her with open arms as I apologized for my early departure. I knew me leaving killed her inside but with all honestly I never knew how hard life was without her and actually being all alone. She instantly forgiven me as I helped her to walk down the road back to Gotham. On our way to Gotham I knew I had to tell her everything about what I do and who I work for. I informed her that nobody can ever know of her.. At least not yet. I told her about the "gang" I work for and that if my boss were to find out about Daisy that my boss would somehow use Daisy's life against me and I couldn't have that. She was actually really proud of how I turned out and she told me that I will rule Gotham and I loved the sound of that. I know for a fact that one day I will be on top and I will give Daisy the life she never had, we will finally be happy together with nobody bringing us down. She trusts me with her life. She knows I'll make the right decision because she knows I always will have a backup plan and I can avoid danger for the both of us at anytime. We have been walking for 40 minutes now and the last time I seen her this tired was when she ran a mile to get to my house because she was in trouble at home. Now that I think about it she was always running to my house because at home she was always in danger. I've only been to her house once from five years of friendship. I had met her mother and mothers boyfriend once as we were hiding in a closet. It was honestly the worst experience I ever had as we listened to her mother get punched and kicked. We both cried and that was the day I realized that Daisy never got to be a kid and she never got to be happy. As I opened the door to my mother and I's place my mother instantly recognized Daisy and ran to her giving Daisy the biggest and probably one of the few hugs Daisy has ever had. At that moment I said to her welcome home!