F I V E

Y/N'S POV

I turned back and wasn't surprised to see who it was.

It was denki, my favorite little pikachu. He was walking with 3 other boys and 1 girl.

"HEYY what's good y/n?"

"hey denki, nothing much. I just made a few friends actually."

"Don't tell me you're friends with that nerd and all those other wannabe heroes." Said the boy that looked like a porcupine.

"weLL yes, and we're all in UA so I guess you can say we're all wannabe heroes." I responded in a joke like tone since I didn't want to disrespect the boy ,and to be honest if I offended him I wouldn't doubt that he'd kill me.

"Tch" is all the boy replied with.

"OHHH she told him off, I love it. I'm Mina by the way, so it's l/n right?" Said the pink girl.

"nice to meet you mina, and you can call me y/n if you'd like." She seemed nice, I like her little horns they're so cute.

"well that was rude of me I haven't quite introduced my friends yet. As you know that's mina, bakugo here is the one I suggest you be careful wit-"

"HEY CAREFUL WITH THE THINGS YOU SAY DUNCE FACE!" said the raging blonde.

"... oKAy , as I was saying that's bakugo for you. This is sero, and the red head over there is kirishima. That about makes up the whole squad."

well these are some interesting characters. Everyone seems calm besides the fact that it looks like bakugo would exterminate them all if he had a chance. I really bonded with sero and mina ,but didnt get a chance to really talk to kirishima since bakugo was hogging him. We got to class a little late so I got a death glare from uncle shota, but since it was my first day he let me off with a warning.

Class felt like an eternity so I took out a notebook and started sketching. I didn't know what to draw, I tend to get a lot of artist block. So I turned and saw todoroki, he seemed a bit bored too, so I took out a sticky note and wrote him a note.

"Hey todoroki can I draw you ...I'm a bit bored and I don't have any artistic inspiration at the moment. So what do you say?"

Once I wrote that I handed him the note very discreetly.

He read it and then turned to me with a very serious look and just nodded.

I didn't want him to get in trouble so I just drew his side view instead of making him face me. I started sketching his face then his hair . I sit on his left side so I was debating on drawing his scar or not. But I personally think that scar is what makes him unique, but I haven't brought myself to ask him how he got it. So I drew it anyway. Once I finished the drawing I handed it to him. He looked at it in such a neutral manner that I couldn't distinguish if he liked it or not. He just put it in his pocket and continued to take notes on the lesson.

Class was over and I said goodbye to todoroki. I wish he told me if he liked the drawing or not ,but I guess he's just shy.

Right when I was going to leave, denki grabbed my arm.

"yo y/n I'm going to this taco place want to come with?"

"They sell tacos in Japan?!"

"I mean they ain't all that but they're all right, come on it'll be fun."

"Yeah of course dude I'd love to go."

"Great y/n let's get going ."

He put his arm around my shoulder and we started to walk. I felt a stare from behind me and it was izuku and ochaco. They were making silly faces. Ochaco even made little kissing noises. These clowns ,I slightly blushed . Then I turned to todoroki who was staring too, I was waving at him until denki yanked me to hurry up.

Hopefully todoroki liked the drawing. I just want to know if it was good or not.