𝟎𝟐𝟐. 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

Zacznij od początku

the group of teenagers entered the party, immediately smelling the liquor. kairi was the first to depart from the group, spotting his good friend vic talking to his other good friend taylor.

"still amazes me how he's like best friends with my ex." alejandro muttered, rolling his eyes.

"i'm best friends with your ex." camila laughed, earning a look from alejandro.

"she's not my ex, cams. we 'dated' for a week, she was a free trial." alejandro defended himself, earning laughs from the group.

"don't tell her i laughed at that." camila wheezed, holding onto alvaros arm while they made their way towards the backyard. the house was filled with teenagers, but as they approached the backyard they noticed it was even more packed.

the next to break away from the group was mattia. he spotted his ex dancing with some guy, quickly rushing over to the two and pulling his ex away from the area. camila watched the two, suddenly feeling like she had a role to fill. she wanted to protect mattia like he protected her.

alejandro, alvaro, and camila made their way to the drinks. "i don't even know what would be good together." alejandro sighed, picking up a cup and opening the ice chest to get ice. he handed the cup to alvaro who handed it to camila, then did the same thing with two more cups.

"pineapple or cranberry juice?" camila asked, pointing to the two juices that had complimentary liquors around them.

"oo cranberry." alvaro answered. camila grabbed the juice and filled all three cups halfway with cranberry juice, then grabbed crown royal apple and poured about three shots into each cup. she finished the drinks off with a little bit more cranberry juice and one more shot of liquor.

"i think you're trying to get me drunk." alejandro laughed, taking his drink and moving his wrist in a circular motion so the drink can mix.

"it's only four shots." camila laughed, doing the same. she sipped her drink and looked up, nodding as she watched the boys take a drink.

"wow, this is actually really good." alvaro said, taking another sip from his cup. camila laughed and the trio moved away from the table that contained all the liquor.

alvaro seeked the rest of his friend group he wanted camila to meet. he was excited to introduce her to them. she was his most prized possession and all he wanted to do was show her off.

his eyes scanned the party and he pulled camila, leaving alejandro to stand alone. alejandro threw his hands in the air and went on his own.

"ohhh jess!" alvaro shouted. jess turned around, hearing the all too familiar voice she missed and adored.

"alvaro!" she shouted, pulling him into a hug. they released each other from the hug, jess' attention going to camila.

"i'm jess." jess held her hand out. camila smiled and shook it, introducing herself.

"so you're the one who's been keeping alvaro happy, huh?" jess smiled, earning a nod from camila. jess and camila talked a bit before alvaro interrupted their conversation.

"sorry for being rude, you can have her after i introduce her to everyone else." alvaro apologized. "but where the hell is mateo and robert?"