Jessica

I woke up with a throbbing headache and a sick feeling in my stomach.

Another hangover.

I crawled to the bathroom and just managed to make it before all the contents of my stomach were emptied out into the toilet.

Yuck.

"Jess, you okay?" Becky popped her head around the door.

"I'm fine." I mumbled.

"You don't look fine." she argued.

"I am fine." I replied unconvincingly. "Just leave me alone."

"M'kay." she sighed, defeated. "Just take some panadol."

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

After I'd showered, brushed my hair and teeth, and taken the panadol, I collapsed on the couch and pulled out my laptop.

There was a message from a guy called Phil.

"Becky?" I called out.

"Yeah?" she called back.

"Who's this guy Phil that's messaged me?"

"Phil? Oh, AmazingPhil. You were trying to flirt with him last night."

"I was flirting with AmazingPhil?" I groaned. "Fuck my life."

"And another thing?"

"Yeah?"

"He was flirting back."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked into The Ol' Teashop for my shift. Becky worked in the afternoon - I worked in the morning.

"Jessica Solik, you are three minutes late." my boss, Karl, barked at me.

"I know. I'm sorry." I hung my head. One thing no-one ever did was back-talk Karl. Ever.

"If you're truly sorry, then you'll get behind that counter and make people happy. Got it?"

"Yes, sir."

I worked for five hours before Becky turned up, and I went home.

The first thing I did was message Phil.

Hey, I wrote, sorry bout last nite.

its ok, he replied almost immediately.

But I was so stupid!

dont worry.

ok then.

gtg now bai :(

bye :(

I walked down the hall to my room.

I needed some music.

I flicked on my radio and started singing along to the song that was playing.

"I'll be your light, your match, your burning sun, I'll be the bright, in black that's makin' you run. And we'll feel alright, and we'll feel alright, 'cause we'll work it out, yeah, we'll work it out. I'll be doin' this, if you had a doubt, 'til the love runs out, 'til the love runs out. I'll be your ghost, your game, your stadium, I'll be your fifty-thousand clapping like one. And I feel alright, and I feel alright, 'cause I worked it out, yeah, I worked it out. I'll be doin' this, if you had a doubt, 'til the love runs out, 'til the love runs out. I got my mind made up, man, I can't let go, I'm killing every second 'til it saves my soul. Ooh, I'll be running, ooh, I'll be running, 'til the love runs out, 'til the love runs out. And we'll start a fire, and we'll shut it down, 'til the love runs out, 'til the love runs out."

I was about to start the second verse when I heard clapping from outside my window, and when I looked down, guess who it was?

Phil.

A/N so its short. i get it.

the song i used is love runs out by onerepublic and I a OBSESSED with them so yeah. plx dont judge me.

sorry that i havent updated in a while but i appreciate your support and understanding and for those of you who think that becky shouldnt be the way she is well its how she is. get over it.

just had to get that out of my system. soz.

well thats it and ill see you next time!

comment and vote my little spuds!