#1

I looked at the mirror at my own reflection, for the final time. I tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear. I put some lip balm on my lips. I was about to spritz my favourite scent all over myself but got interrupted.
- Hurry up Bella, I don't wanna miss the train!- shouted Amelia, walking up the stairs. She walked into my room.
- Huh?
- Nothing, stop worrying love, you look beautiful.- she complimented me.-  But we really need to leave right now, so grab your suitcase honey and get your dad going.
- Dad, we're ready!
- I'll be waiting in the car for you.- he replied and I smiled back at him. When we got ourselves fully ready we went to my dad's car. We were driving through beautiful streets of Manchester, oh what a lovely place it is. When we got to the train station we said our goodbyes and were quite lucky enough since we almost missed our train to London. You may be wandering where are we actually going. Amelia is quite well known because of her TikToks. She got invited by Summer in The City to come to their event with me. How do they know me? Well I'm not famous or anything along those lines but as her bestie I was obviously in some of her tiktoks. I was really excited as my favourite band was meant to be performing.
- Ready for the best adventure of your life?
- Of course!- I replied with a cheeky grin on my face. I'm not gonna lie, I was pretty dead as it was still quite early.- What are you mostly excited about Amelia?
- Probably getting to know more people and just spending time with people who support me and you never know, I could become more recognisable.
- I bet love.
- I love you Belly, this means so much! What are you excited about?
- Ummm...- I scratched my head nervously.
- Hmmm?
- Seeing New Hope Club, you know how much I love them!
- Yeah, especially George.- both of us bursted out laughing.
- Oi, shut it. I just want to see them again cause it's been like two months since I last saw them.
- You're going maaaaad.
- You're literally the same but with Why Don't We!
- Oii, it's you we're talking about! I'll do anything I can to go backstage with you so you can actually talk to them.- I hugged her tightly.
- I love you Millyyy.
- I love you too poppet!- she used my dads nickname for me.
- Don't say that to me ever again!- and we were laughing again.

***
As soon as we got to our hotel we decided to get changed. I put on a purple crop top with a butterfly on it and a pair of jeans with a belt. I grabbed a coat cause I knew we would be out till the evening.

Firstly we went to Hyde Park

Firstly we went to Hyde Park. We got ice cream for us and sat down on the grass enjoying each other's company and hot weather. As soon as we finished eating Amelia literally forced me to take pictures of her for her instagram. I was a sick photographer so the pictures turned out pretty nice.

 I was a sick photographer so the pictures turned out pretty nice

@ameliaholmesxo: London Tingzzz. Thanks @summerinthecity_ for having me and my bestie, see you all guys tomorrow ❤️
📸 @bellawilliamsxo

Comments:
@summerinthecity_: 🤩🤩🤩
@ameliasfannr1: stunner!
↳ @ameliaholmesxo: Love you 😍
@bellawilliamsxo: ewwww, who's that.
@bellawilliamsxo: jk jk, my bestie's the prettiest! 🥰🥺
↳ @ameliaholmesxo: love you buba 🥺
@joe_sugg: see ya!
↳ @ameliaholmesxo: 🤯🤩
@caspar_lee: get innn!
↳ @ameliaholmesxo: this is insane!
@newhopereece: holy gyucamoley, you're gorgeous ❤️
↳ @ameliaholmesxo: thank you ❤️
↳ @ameliaholmesxo: @bellawilliamsxo look who just commented 🤯
↳ @bellawilliamsxo: OH SHIT
@newhopegeorge: see you two there then girls 😍
@newhopeblake: I'm excited now!
@baileemadison: so pretty ❤️

Liked by bellawilliamsxo, newhopegeorge,newhopereece and 12.374 others.

- AMELIA, NEW HOPE CLUB JUST FOLLOWED ME!- I screamed.
- I know same! It's insane!!!!
- I know, I'm fangirling right now!
- Awww bless! I'm actually excited to meet them, they seem like they're lovely people.
- Cause they fricking are!
- I hope they are. Should we walk around? I'm bored.
- Sure.

***
We got back to our room. We were both pretty exhausted. Amelia took a nice picture of me so I decided to post it on my Instagram.

 Amelia took a nice picture of me so I decided to post it on my Instagram

@bellawilliamsxo: she's no angel 👼

Comments:

@ameliaholmesxo: where's my photo credits you biatch.
↳ @bellawilliamsxo:🤷‍♀️

@ameliaholmesxo: Love you poppet! 🥰
↳ @bellawilliamsxo: fuck off 🖕
↳ @ameliaholmesxo: you still love me tho ❤️
↳ @bellawilliamsxo: Maybe 🥰

@newhopegeorge: I would argue that 🥺👼 Absolute stunner 🥰
↳ @bellawilliamsxo: @newhopegeorge thank youuu 🥰
↳ @ameliaholmesxo: @newhopegeorge she's fricking out!
↳ @newhopegeorge:🤣🤣
↳ @bellawilliamsxo: @ameliaholmesxo shut it!!
↳ @newhopeblake: @ameliaholmesxo George is fricking out as well 🤣
↳ @newhopegeorge: @newhopeblake shut your gob Blake!

@newhopeblake: what a pretty girl 😍
↳ @bellawilliamsxo: @newhopeblake thanksss 🥰

@newhopereece: can't wait to meet you tomorrow ❤️
↳ @bellawilliamsxo: @newhopereece samezies!

@bradleywillsimpson: ahhhh you're gorg 🥰
↳ @bellawilliamsxo: wth 🤯🥰

@baileemadison: look at youuuu 🥰
↳ @bellawilliamsxo: @baileemadison but look at youuuu 😍

Liked by ameliaholmesxo, newhopegeorge, bradleywillsimpson and 10.367 others.

- I'm even more excited about tomorrow.- I told my bestie.
- Seems like G likes you.
- No he doesn't, he doesn't even know me.
- Yeah but he likes you as in he's attracted to you.
- Shut up, he's not.
- We'll see tomorrow.
- Stop it. Night Amelia.
- Night night Belly.- and we both drifted off to sleep.