Demetri Brothers (Love Interest CC)

Start from the beginning

SNATCHED

SNATCHED

1. Full Name: Elijah Donovan Demetri
2. Nickname: Lijah
3. Age: 20
4. Relationship to Cierra: Second Eldest Brother, Same mom & Same dad.
5. Third Eldest Brother out of all the Demetri kids (including his step siblings)
6. Relationship Status: He's going to be crushing on you if you decide you want him.
7

. Personality: Funny as hell, always cracking a joke. He finds it hard to be serious during serious moments. He doesn't play about his family, he loves them to death and will ride for them no matter what.
8. Ruthless Killer or Feels for his victims: He will kill you without any hesitation but he still feels for you, but he doesn't let that stop him from doing his job.
9. Role in the drug business: He's Jackson right hand man. He also makes sure the deals with the other royal families are legit.
10. What he's like in a relationship: He's that goofy boyfriend that will be all up under you. Loves putting his hand down ya pants and up ya shirt, where ever y'all at. He's very clingy and territory. He has minor trust issues but that's nothing time and loyalty won't fix.

SNATCHED1

SNATCHED
1. Fullname: Marcus Leslie Thomas
2. Nickname: Leslie
3. Age: 18
4. Relationship to Ceirra: Step Brother, Different Mother & Father
5. Personality: He's smart as hell, very talkative sometimes. When he doesn't like something he speaks on it, he has a hard time controlling his emotions. He has a bi-polar disorder. He's protective over the women in his life especially his mother, he's a mamas boy.
6. Relationship Status: On and Off Relationship. (He the type that when y'all not together at the moment and he see you all up in a nigga face, he gone fight that nigga and turn around and breat yo ass. *not physically hit you though)
7. Ruthless Killer or Feels for his Victims: It depends on his moods, he can change moods just like that.
8. Role in the Drug Business: He can do anything and everything around the business. His brothers and his step dad always keep a close eye on him when he does things because he's a ticking time bomb.
9. He's the second eldest out of his mother and his father kids. And out of the Demetri bunch which includes him even though he doesn't have the same last name he's the fourth eldest.
10. What would he be like in a relationship: He doesn't talk about his feelings and he doesn't like arguing. He'll let you yell and scream all by yaself and when you finish, he gone give you some bomb dick and y'all gone be good in y'all toxic ass relationship. He yo ride or die though, no matter what y'all go through he always gone be there for you.

1. Full Name: Fredrick Carter Demetri
2. Nickname: Freddy
3. Age: 17
4. Relationship to Ceirra: Half brother, Same dad different mother. Cierra is his half older sister.
5. The baby brother of the bunch (including his step brothers), he's what brings the entire family together.
6. Relationship Status: Single (He can be ready to mingle if you want him.)
7. Personality: He's laid back, quiet, doesn't really talk to anyone. Stays to himself, doesn't get along with any other kids from the Royal families. To him they're all just another criminal like himself and he doesn't trust any of them. He's very smart and can hack into anything. The family is very protective of him.
8. Role in Drug Business: Hacker
9. Ruthless Killer or Feels for his Victims: He feels for his victims and has a very complicated time killing them but nobody pushes him to do it.
10. What he would be like in a relationship: Territorial and clingy wherever y'all at. He don't play about whats his, you got one time to fuck up and he's done with you period. He doesn't love so easily and he doesn't trust so easily.

TAGS ARE NOT REQUIRED FOR THIS ONE.
davina_forevra
PoeticallyKiy
__mummy__
VayaBabyy
cheetahgirllaya