chapter 1

“WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOU BITCH!” Jake roared before slapping me. I whimpered silently as he beat me more. I was used to this. If I show weakness its worse, trust me, one time I cried and he broke my leg and arm. I couldn’t stand for a week when I tried to defend myself.

I guess I should introduce myself, my name is Kate Morra, I'm 16 yrs old and I've been getting beatings from my uncle for the past 6 years. So they started when I was 10. Your probably wondering why nobody does anything well, my parents and brother died when I was 9 in a house fire. Somebody set fire to our house when I was away at a friends house and that night at precisely 10:15 the police knocked on her door and told me the bad news.

~~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~~~

“its time for bed girls” Mary's mum said.

“but mum” we whined. I called her mum as well cause me and Mary had been best friends since diapers.

“no, its a school night”

“fine” we sulked. Just as we got tucked into bed the door bell rang. We could faintly hear voices.

“NO...it cant be true...no...lying...fire...in the room” then some loud sobbing coming towards the room. The door opened and in walked a police officer, and a sobbing mum.

“Kate?” the officer asked

“yes” I said quietly, this cant be good.

“I'm so sorry” he said like he had said it hundreds of times.

“what's happened?” I demanded.

“your house got burned down and your family were trapped inside” he said

“NO, YOUR LYING!” I screamed and sobbed at the same time.

“I'm sorry miss, I'm not lying”. I turned to Mary and hugged her both of us sobbing then mum came over and joined us. We cried all night like that then I didn’t go to school for a month and when I did I talked to nobody except Mary.

~~~~~END FLASHBACK~~~~~

Just as Jake was about to stop he unbuckled his belt. No no no, this cant be happening. Please. My body hurt all over and my virginity was the only thing I had left. I pretended to be passed out to see if that would stop him.

“stupid bitch, cant even handle a little pain” I heard him say. “I haven't had any for a while and when I want some she passes out. Useless slut” then he walked out of the room and downstairs for more beer, no doubt. I waited about 5 minutes before going over to the old mattress which was my bed and curled up into a ball crying myself silently to sleep.

Do you like? :D

sorry its so short u guys but if i dont upload another one tonight i will tomorrow okay? :D

~COMMENT~VOTE~FAN

~~~~~~~JeNikA~~~~~~~~

xxxx