"Kartik....leave na beta. He has completed his MBA now only. Give him some time to relax", Swarna explained Kartik.

"Let him say Swarna....he doesn't listen to me...May be he'll listen to Kartik. If he doesn't listen to him also, it's his problem", Manish taunted Shubham.

Shubham got frustrated and rose from his seat.

"Maa...send my dinner to my room. I'll eat there only", Shubham said irritated, and stormed towards his room.

Swarna sighed and held her forehead.

"This is daily drama. Why do you always keep poking him?", Swarna asked Kartik and Manish.

"We don't poke him Maa, he should realise his responsibilities. We won't be there for him always. He should come out of his comfort zone", Kartik explained Swarna.

"Kartik is right Swarna. He should realise his responsibilities. It's your pampering that has spoilt him so much, stop pampering him", Manish said.

Swarna sighs and picks up Shubham's plate.

"I think you all are over reacting. Shubham's not dumb. He's not a child now. If we keep on telling him, he won't do that work more. It's you who should understand", Swarna said and went upstairs to Shubham's room.

Manish nodded in disbelief.

"Shubham doesn't understand and Swarna doesn't try to understand", Manish remarked.

"Okay now, leave those talks....Kittu Naira, tomorrow is your reception party so decide what are you wearing tomorrow", Suhasini announced.

"What, Reception party! That too tomorrow! Dadi it's too soon....can't we keep it after one week or something", Kartik suggested.

"I don't need your suggestions kittu....I just want this wedding celebrations to get over as soon as possible. There are so many festives coming up and I've to send you both to honey moon also", Suhasini winked.

Naira blushes while Kartik doesn't reply. Naira looks at Kartik but he doesn't look back at her.

"Bhaiya....I had some doubts in chemistry, will you clear them please??", Mansi requested him with a puppy face.

"No", Kartik replied with a straight face. Mansi made an angry pout.

"Chalo I'm done....I need to go, I've some work", Kartik said and rose from his seat.

Everyone else rose from their seats and walked away.

Naira placed her hand on Mansi's shoulder.

"I'll help you ", Naira said.

Mansi got excited.

"Sacchi bhabhi!!", Mansi said excitedly and hugged Naira.

"I'll try my best....it's been long since I studied these things and chemistry used to be my nightmare....but still I'll try to help", Naira said and Mansi dragged her to her room.

--------------------------

The scene shifts to Naira and Mansi in Mansi's room.

"These are my whole bunch of doubts", Mansi forwarded a notebook.

Naira opened the notebook and focused on each page.

"Chemistry and it's chemical lochas!!! Uff....I can't tell you how much I struggled with this subject", Naira remembered her college memories.

"Okay....this one...how to balance this equation??", Mansi asked Naira.

"Show me", Naira took the book from Mansi.

"It's easy only....we should do it like this", Naira began solving it.

"The answer' s correct bhabhi", Mansi said after Naira solved the problem.

Naira smiled and gave the book to Mansi.

"Mansi....is your bhaiya always this rude or it's especially for me?", Naira asked Mansi.

"Bhaiya is never rude....but since few days he's acting strange, I dunno why", Mansi replied.

"He's never rude to me also. He pampers me like a little baby but I dunno what's wrong with him", Mansi continued shrugging her shoulders.

Just then, Naira got a call. It was Akshara's call.

"You keep doing Mansi....I need to take this call", Naira excused herself and exited the room.

Mansi was busy doing problems that Kartik entered and knocked on her door.

"May I come in?", Kartik asked sweetly.

Mansi looked at him and made an angry pout.

"No", Mansi replied with attitude.

Kartik sighed and entered her room and sat beside her on the bed.

"Sorry princess", Kartik said and tried to hug her.

"No need", Mansi said pushed him away.

"Okay....then I won't return this phone", Kartik said showing her phone.

"Bhaiya....please give my phone back", Mansi tried to snatch the phone from Kartik but wasn't able to.

"You'll get this phone after your exams only. I need you to concentrate on your studies. I want you to crack the JEE exams, do you get it?", Kartik said serious.

"You are pressurizing her Kartik", Naira said from behind.

Kartik and Mansi looked at her.

"Excuse me what?", Kartik said not believing that Naira rose her voice against him.

"You are pressurizing her....it's not good for her Kartik", Naira replied.

Kartik stood up and walked up to her.

"I'm not pressurizing her. I'm explaining her. And who are you to tell me what's good or what's wrong for her?!", Kartik asked getting closer to Naira.

"C'mon bhaiya...come on bhabhi...don't fight over such small matters. I'll try my best and bhaiya I'll crack JEE. I promise", Mansi assured Kartik.

"That's like my girl. And you aren't getting this phone until your exams", Kartik said and walked away.

Naira looked at Mansi and went up to her.

"Mansi....I'm not discouraging you. I was just saying that don't take so much pressure. It's not important that you get selected or not, all that matters is that you gave your best", Naira said cupping Mansi's face.

Mansi nodded and Naira smiled.

PRECAP: KARTIK NAIRA'S RECEPTION PARTY