How to use the Nu-Shakti Power Mix for Rice?

Add a sachet or 10 g of the Power Mix to 1 kg of uncooked rice. Store the rice as you normally would.

1. Vegetable and Paneer Fried Rice

Heat a tablespoon of desi ghee in a pressure cooker. Add chopped onions and fry them until golden brown. Add a teaspoon of ginger-garlic paste and fry until the raw smell of garlic goes away. Add very finely chopped beans, crushed peas and small cubes of carrot. Add a pinch of turmeric, black pepper powder and salt according to your taste and cook until the vegetables soften. Add grated paneer and cook for 2-3 minutes. Next, add the washed and drained rice and fry it along with the vegetable mixture for a minute. Put the lid of the pressure cooker and cook for at least three whistles. Serve hot with curd or chutney of your kid's choice.

Note- You can add green chillies or red chilli powder as per your kid's preference. Also, you may customise the recipe by adding small chicken pieces or crushed boiled eggs if you wish to.

Health benefits of these recipes

The above recipes are a great way of feeding vegetables and greens to your fussy eaters. Also, the Nu-Shakti Power Mix for rice used in these recipes endows your rice with the vitamins and minerals found in spinach, ripe tomatoes, milk. Walnuts, almonds, ragi, and sweet corn. Serve these tasty recipes to your kids in dinner or pack it for their lunch, and they will surely love these.

Also, make sure to always feed them with locally available cereals, grains and seasonal fruits and encourage them to take up some form of sports or physical exercise for their adequate physical, mental and social growth.