"Well my bad miss. I'm here for April ass tho." He said licking his lips.

Crusty ass motherfucker... I could never.

Now don't get me wrong, dark skins with dreads are FINE! It's just that this dude does not know how to keep himself up. Like he looks like he had money, but her can't make himself look presentable. Shaking my motherfucking head.

Rolling my eyes I continued to do my job. After checking the doctor came in and did his thing, saying that she needs to eat more. So basically she's starving her baby. She has to be here the rest of the weekend. Which means I have to come and give her test and make sure she's all fat and full.

"Okay soooo," I said writing somethings on her chart after the doctor left. "I will be monitoring you and making sure you eat well. Which means you need to eat all of everything I give you. When you finish eating the doctor will come in and dl his thing, then you can chill the rest of the time after I give you your pills." I said giving them to her then. She through her head back and took the pill with some water.

"Okay thank you nurse Pratt." She said with a smile.

"Mhm, some one will bring you food soon. Also your friend her has to leave in the next hour." I spoke making her nod before I walked out.

I had a few more rooms to check before, I had to leave in a hour. Then I had to go home and change for my afternoon classes. After an hour I was back making my to the elevator so I could clock out. Once I was on I noticed the man from April's room had been on as well. Now that I think about it, he's the same dude from the last time. When the guy was just staring at me... Weird.

Again this nigga was just staring. As soon as the door opened my little ass was off and to the front to clock out. As I was doing do I turned my head slightly to see him smirking at me as he walked out the front of the building.

The fuck bruhh? This ain't right.

Soon I was at the college, after going home to change quickly into a simple sweats and shirt. I still felt weird about that guy and stuff, but just pushed it off as I walked into class.

Omniscient:

Christina was was just leaving the hoise when she stopped at the mailbox to check it. Seeing a big orange envelope she took it out before looking at the name addressed. It read Dekota Pratt on it so she took out her phone and sent a quick text to Nunnie.

Chrissy Pooh😇: You have some mail waiting for you. What chu want me to so with it?

Nunnie😜: You can open it ion get shit but them bills. So it shouldn't be nun frfr. I'll come and get it when my class over.

Nodding her head Christina put her phone down in the cup holder and opened the envelope. She looked confused for a second when she saw photos. Then flipping them over she gasped. They were all Pictures of Nunnie. Some of when she was at the supper market or in her car. The there were some of her at work today and in the house. Her eyes grew wide when she saw the last one, it was of Nunnie in her bra and panties, it looked as if it was took of her changing today.

Throwing the envelope in the back seat she quickly speed back to the boys house. Lucas wasn't home yet but her knew Nunnie had left, and he wasn't very happy about that. But non-the-less she was going to show them this new found information.

Pulling im to their drive way she noticed Tresure, Marcus', and Xigh's car.she grabbed the photos before sprinting her ass im the house.

"Bae!" Yelled out of breath when she entered the leaving room where everyone but Lucas of course was.

"Shit bae you good?" Tresure asked as she walked up to an out of breath Chrissy.

"Look! I'm scared look at this shit!" She said making the rest of the gang stand to look in the envelope.

Vicky gasped as she seen the last picture, while the boys looked petrified. They knew the damage Lucas could cause and best believe he was going to cause damage when he saw these photos. The guys looked at each other before walking a way to call a already heated Lucas Coly. Victoria and Christiana shook their heads with shook expressions on their faces. They as well as anyone else knew, that shit was a bout to get real violent. They all looked at one another before whispering in unison...

"Let the war began..."

______________________________________

I know it's mad short but I fucking PROMISE! that the next will be longer. I Just needed to get the mess started so I can start writing the serious stuff. And ian even gon lie... I fucks with this chapt. I loved the 'Omniscient' part.

But what y'all think bout to go down the whole gang shook at the new info. It's about to get real in this bitch. But ima stop talking and do my school work.

Bye loves😌✌

Issa_Me_Dionna