#3

What is your quirk?

Aries - Fire

Leo - Summon

Cancer - Ocean

Pisces - Love

Scorpio - Ghoul

Taurus - Pause

Sagittarius- Seasons

Gemini - Subconscious

Virgo - Time

Libra - Hallucination

Capricorn - Death

Aquarius - Nightmare

Quirk Explanation:

Aries - The user can create a fire around someone and it will burn anyone that touches it except you. You will just feel extremely hot if you get close to it.

Leo - The user can summon any spirit. Like an Angel or a Daemon. They can then tell the sprit what to do and it will follow their exact command. (I'd summon one and be like yo go me a drink and clean my room)

Cancer - The user can control water, but only if a water source is by. If there's only a little bit of water the user can create more water.

Pisces - The user can simply make their opponent fall in love with them by blowing them a kiss. The opponent will fall so deeply in love that they will do anything and everything to protect the user and stop them from getting hurt. They will also attack if needed.

Scorpio - The user is a Ghoul. Ghouls are carnivorous and cannibalistic humanoid species that are only able to feed on the flesh of humans and other ghouls. (Yes I did get this from Tokyo Ghoul but I haven't finished it yet so no spoilers please!! And if you haven't see Tokyo Ghoul then umm sorry?)

Taurus - The user can pause time at any moment in time. When they pause the time everything and everyone will stop except them. If they touch someone then the person that they touched can move too.

Sagittarius - The user has the ability to control the Four Seasons. Each season has a different ability. Fall or Autumn gives the user enhanced speeds and it leaves behind a trail of orange leaves. Spring can be used to enhance the strength of a person and it leaves a trail of cherry blossoms. Summer can be used to ignite and leaves normal green leaves. Winter causes snowflakes to fall which can shoot a ray of light that freezes everything it touches. The user can combine the power of Seasons which would represent you. The boundary in between season where all loses it's vitality but strengthens the power of the Seasons.

Gemini - It allows the user to see through the depths of the mind and heart of the person non-selectively, whether they're asleep or awake. It sprouts appendages that are attached to the head and the heart and their properties can be manipulated. While the Nightmares that the user sees can be shared with other people either by force or with consent.

Virgo - The user can control time they can speed it up, slow it down, or pause it. If the user pauses it it will only pause their opponent long enough for them to land an attack. If the user slows it down it will make everyone except them extremely slow. If the user speeds it up it will make their attacks faster so they can land an attack faster.

Libra - The user can make their opponent see their worst fear and slow make them give up from fear. (Give up = kill their self)

Capricorn - The user can kill someone with their bare hand. If the user places one full hand on someone then their head will mediately blow up. It's pretty brutal, but that's life..

Aquarius - The user can teleport them and their opponent to a black room. They then show the opponent their worst nightmare and slowly break them, turning them severely depressed and causing them to kill their self. It's as if the opponent is under a spell.

I just wanna say that I got a few quirks from a quirk book by EvilThotSlayer all the ones I got from them are: Seasons and Subconscious I thought I would give them credit so yeah I did.

I'm just gonna say that if you haven't read All of them then you should, but you don't have to.