{Chapter 1:Introduction}

(AJ Lee POV)

It's been a while since I got fired. Since my dreams were shattered by a cruel person who doesn't give a damn about anybody but herself and her company. She wants to take over. I was the only person holding the divas division together, and now it is falling apart.

This is what I thought as I ran on the treadmill in the gym across the street from Phil and I house. I know that it sounds crazy for me to work out after I've gotten fired, but there is still more room for me to improve. I listened to music as my head and neck was covered in sweat. A lot of people may think its disgusting, but to me its just a shower of improvement. I slowed down as my 2 hours on a treadmill were coming to an end. I wipped my head and neck off with a white fluffy towel, and started to walk back home. I then decided to call Phil to see how he was doing at the arena.

"Hello?"Phil said though the phone.

"Hey!"

"Hey what you up too?"

"Nothing much. Just got back from the gym across the street."

"Oh, well, I hope you're ok."

"Yes, why wouldn't I be, consider the witch Stephanie why I wouldn't be."

"You're one evil short person."

"I know."

"Hey I gotta go, alright."

"Alright."

As our conversation ended, I wonder what it would be like to go back to WWE. I miss being there, but I can't even get past security outside the arena. I'll just have to forget about WWE, cause I'm never going back, just to get fired again for no reason. I went to go take a quick shower, and once I was done, I fixed some popcorn and watched a movie.

(2 Hours Later)

I heard the door unlock, and I turned around to see my handsome boyfriend. I smiled, and literally jumped over the couch, and jumped into Punk's arms. He smiled as I wrapped my legs around his waist tightly.

"Hey babe."Said punk hugging me tightly, and burring his head into my neck.

"Hello Punky."I said. He smiled at me and put me down.

"So I see you've been watching movies."Said punk pointing at the TV.

I nodded. He grabbed my hand, and sat me down on the couch.

"AJ, I want you to come back to WWE."Pink said while looking into my eyes.

"Punk, I've told you. Why should I go back when I know I'm gonna get fired because of those stupid total divas again."I said.

I heard punk make a huge sign. He then looked up, and grabbed my cheeks softly.

"I'm going to do everything in my power to make sure that doesn't happen."Punk said to me. I smiled gently.

"Good. You're coming with me to Raw Monday."Punk said.

I gave him a weak smile. He returned it, and kissed my cheek.

This is gonna be HELL to pay for going back.
___________________________
Author Note: Welcome back my little spiders to a brand new book. This book might be a little short cause I don't have any ideas right now but I'm coming up with some.

I wrote this chapter while listening to...
Music:Countdown
Artist: Victorious Cast

Sorry I haven't updated "You're the One" I've been really busy, plus I've been sick these past couple of days, so my body is still weak that I could barley do anything, so...sorry bout that, but I will update.

~Cookie❤