Chap 1. Moving

Elio POV.
As we started unpacking are stuff in a little cabin. I smile at the atmosphere of the cabin. "Hey Selena! Let's go talk to the people of Gravity Falls!!!" she just nodded her head and walk out. "I hear there a little shop down in the woods! We should go!" She nodded and we walk down the path. It took at least 10 minutes until we got there. I ran in and everything in there was so cool! "Look at this Selena! It's so cool!" she smiled at me and nodded.

Selena's POV.
I leave Elio alone to shop I walk around and I walk down to a park were I start to walk around and just enjoy the silence. Then I heard some girl saying "dipper! Get me ice cream! I don't have my money on me." I see the girl. She looks over at me as I was about to walk past. She yelled "Hi! I'm Mable who are you?!?!" her who I think is her twin said "Hey, sorry Mable is hyper today. I'm dipper." he held out his hand for a hand shake I shook it. Just then I hear Elio running after me. "Aaaahhhh!!!!" I scream as Dipper does the same since Mable shakes Dipper and we took off.

I kept running untill I was tackled by Elio. Then I nocked her off and kept running. I ran into the forest, dipper follows me, I hold his wrist to keep him from falling. We keep running then dipper yells " Hey we need to head back or we could get hurt!" Elio tackles me again where I can't escape. "Why are you being so mean?"  she asked.
I then mumble "I want to explore. A-and you scared
m-me." Mable finally caught up and started to laugh. "wow dip you haven't even tried to say a thing to her and yet you already get to caught up with her!" I got confused by that. "YO, shut the hell up down there before I kill you all!" a boy yelled from on a tree, he looks like dipper but more mean and he had a red jacket at his waist. Elio looks up innocently at the boy with puppy eyes.

After that she puff her cheeks out. Still with her puppy eyes. He then jumped away from tree to tree. I could see Elios cheek become dusted with pink. I smirked then dipper poked me and said "here I have to go." he handed me a piece of paper and he left same with Mable then we left to home......