𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

Comenzar desde el principio

Her lips seem so soft with that pinkish colour,the thought of kissing her is stuck in my head making me need her lips on mine and there's nothing I wouldn't do to get that.Her eyes are sparkling,every second of the day,like the moon being surrounded by stars that I can see evertthing in them.Her smile makes me feel so good and happy that it could make a rainy day,sunny inside me in a second.Her beauty is unreal,sureal,she looks like a true godess,like a work of art,that is shining even in the darkest room.

When I look at her,I feel like I am high.The sound of her voice,gives me goosebumps and it makes my heart pound crazily.My feelings are true and pure.

I will protect her from every harm and bad thing in this world,by being her armor.And if the sky that we look upon,falls down,I will just be next to her,protecting her.

Oh,sweetheart,I wake up every day,rays of sunshine are hitting my face softly,as the idea of you is inside my head.If I lose myself one day,it will be by your side.
I am falling for you,and I want to see us dancing,hand in hand,in a field of dandelions,because they are the things that let you know about my love for the beggining with the wind blowing my thoughts away.
But until then,I will be there every day,wishing and praying to god that someday,you will be mine.
I promise to love you with everything I have,for the rest of my life.You will always be the queen of my heart's kingdom,just let me be the king to yours.

I love you,my angel"

I finish reading and a long pause fills the class.I look around me and then everyone starts clapping,making me feel really good.

I look at mr.Keating and I can make out some tears running down his cheeks.

"That was beautiful,sir!I am so proud of you."

"Thank you!"

"Guys let me tell you something!"

He says and I grab my pencil to write it in my notebook.Everything this man says really touches me.He is just an amazing teacher.

"-Medicine,law,business,engineering,these are just noble pursuits,and necessary to sustain life.But poetry,beauty,romance,love,there are what we stay alive for."

He says and I quickly write his words down.This man is incredible!

"But as we can see,our friend over here has already got that life message by the age of fifteen!You guys,are going to be here until the age of eighteen or nineteen.Don't be afraid to love.Look at the girls after your lessons!Live your life sirs!Seize the day.CARPE DIEM!"

CARPE DIEM!"