The Girl, Aaron, And Cofee .

I made my way back down the old creepy hall. I never noticed how quiet it really is when you're not the one that everyone is talking about or talking to. Don't take me the wrong way i love when people say nice thing about me, but sometimes I overhear someone say some nasty comments about me. Stuff like this only makes me stronger than i already am. "i thought you were suppose to go on that fieldtrip with your class," i heard over my shoulder. Oh shoot! Just what i needed today! first, i have to give up my soccer dream, and then i miss the dumb bus for the fieldtrip. And now this. I don't need a teacher bugging me about missing the bus or not paying attention.

I turned around only to find the quietest most shyest person speaking to me.

Cheryl ; beloved. What a beautiful name for such a small girl.

I used to have fourth period with her. " oh, hey Cheryl i thought you were a teacher for a moment, got me all scared.. and yea I missed the bus. :( I was really looking forward to the trip. But you know, Mr. Fogg, he never pays attention to his students." I Answered. She looked at me for a moment with a look of despair.  " Is anything wrong?" i questioned her. I know this look. Its  the look you have when you lose a loved one or you are just going through a tough time. "Yea I'm fine i guess." she replied. If there is one thing I can't stand is when someone say they're fine but they really aren't. "Cheryl, You can trust me i know we don't really know each other, but you seem like a really nice person and i would count myself as a trustworthy person," i uttered. I felt so mean talking about myself as if i was talking in someone's else perspective. " You know what let me rephrase that, You can trust me. Tell me if you want . I'm not going to push you into doing it," i told her. she smiled and walked off.

I felt relieved that i had told her what i really wanted to in the end. I kept walking and when i finally reached the restroom I stopped and looked around. What in the world am i doing?... it was almost as if my feet were walking by themselves. i looked down and saw my white Keds that i had bought two years ago. I walked in slowly to make sure no one was in there .

I walked out of there in the same in it took me to get in there. This might be the weirdest day i have encountered.

3:42 pm . students get back from field trip .

I walked to my locker and stopped right before the clock. I hate that, why does my locker have to be the one right under this huge clock. it just hangs there and bothers me so much! " hey beautiful, wanna go get some Starbucks or nah?" seriously- did he really have to say that last part? It was Aaron, he has this super big obsession over me. I love him as a friend, but sometimes he can get a little pushy with the "love" thing. "uh.. um yea sure why not, but I'm paying. I feel like you are always wasting money just so i can spend time with you." i exclaimed . "you are not a waste of money! Don't ever let me hear you say that again," he said. i laughed because the way he said it made me think of that guy at the library. " Ha! you are so funny. I'm serious though . Do you want to go right now or later around seven?" i asked him. he smiled said " whatever time best suits the Princess" I felt my stomach jump when said the word "Princess". I pretended he didn't say anything weird and moved on with the conversation.

" we mine as well go right now. I don't know if i can go later, i think i have soccer practice," i premised.

Ooo dang it! i totally forgot i had practice that afternoon, but then again i did promise myself, no more soccer.

"okay, then that decides it. We're going right now.

Starbucks 4:08 p.m. " One Venti Vinalla Bean, and a Grande Expresso," i heard Aaron say as I sat down to wait for him.

Before we sat down i gave the twenty bucks to him so he wouldnt have to pay. I hate it when people pay for me . I feel like if they are just wasting there money for one extra person or just feel bad for not having my own money. Now that i was finally calm from the whole day because it was finally over i started thinking about soccer.

I've been playing since i was four and now all of a sudden I'm giving up on my only dream. What am I going to do now with my life? i wondered if I really wanted to quit or if I just said that because it seemed like the right thing to do at that certain moment.

" What you thinking about Rosy?" he interrupted my thinking.

" About soccer, and how i just gave it all up this morning. You know, have you ever gave up something because you thought it was that right thing to do and suddenly you found out it wasn't.?" I demanded.

" Well, you remember that one time i was going for student body president?" he stated.

"no..." i said in a confused tone. I've known Aaron for a long time , but I never knew all of things. There is certain things that i remember about an individual, and i certainly don't remember him running for student body president.

"exactly, you see nothing is ever really going to turn out the way you want it to. And i really wanted to become the president, but lots of things were impediments. One, my family didn't want me to or believe i could do it. Two, my friends never let me study for speeches or any type of things for the job. And last but not least, my heart wasn't really into the thought of being president of the student body." he preached.

"wow Aaron, I never thought you would say something so true and deep," i said. In my head i really did think it was possible. Maybe it wouldn't be the deepest thing someone could ever say. "The soldier above all prays for peace, for it is the soldier who must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war," - Douglas MacArthur. i believe that is deepest thing someone has ever said.

The walk home was calmer than i thought it would be.

Now the only thing to worry about what i am going to say to coach about letting soccer go and other things that have to do with it .