1-0.5 The past that I would like to forget.

I was in a huge white room. Together with me there were about 1000 students, we were all of the same age. As I recall, at the beginning there were about 10,000 students. Over time, almost everyone has disappeared.

We stood in line, led by a senior scientist in the disciplined department. I didn't know his name.

I have been here since I was born, I saw these crystal-white walls every day. It was difficult for many children to adapt to the schedule of the day; not everyone could stand it. But I'm used to everything, it was not difficult for me to take tests every day, to communicate with others, to study various things, for example, martial arts.

- Object 23, come here.

It was a little girl, she was shaking with fear. If a scientist calls you, you will either disappear or be punished with varying degrees of severity.

- You recently wrote a math test .. 80 points .. What can you say in your excuses?

-Sir, I'm sorry! I could not solve the last five tasks due to a misunderstanding of the topic! I'm sorry!

After her words, the leader's face filled with anger.

He pulled out a baton that was hidden behind him and hit the little girl right in the face.

- If you do not understand the university program, then you have no place in the White Room! Disappear!

Two guards entered the room.

-Sir! This will not happen again, I promise you! Give me a second chance, sir!

-Do you think that in this world they will give you a second chance? You failed the test, you are nothing! Security, the second measure of protection!

After this words, two guards  quickly ran to the girl. One of them hit her in the stomach, and the second began to beat her with his bare hands. The girl did not resist. The guards quickly took her away.

There are 999 students left in the White Room.

—————————

AN: The first chapter is done. I was going to make it longer but I thought the last line was a good to end. If you enjoyed the chapter feel free to vote the chapter and leave a review.

Mistezzy

Published 1/8/2020