chapter five.

CHAPTER FIVE.

sky threw up her bed sheets , when she heard a knock coming from her window

sky threw up her bed sheets , when she heard a knock coming from her window. she squinted her eyes until they get used to the bright light beaming through the window. the knocking continued, so she ran over and slammed the window open. "it is way too early." she groaned at steve.

steve chuckled. "now, i know why you are late everyday." he smiled.

sky punched his shoulder, causing him to groan. "shut up, now go back to the car so i can change." she demanded.

sky shut and locked her bedroom window, and jogged over towards her dresser. she pulled out a pair of blue jeans, and slipped them on quickly. she grabbed a black shirt off the ground, and tried to put it on while she walked out of her bedroom.

she banged on max's bedroom door, so max came running out with her book bag ready. they two sisters ran out of the house, as steve leaned on the hood of his car. "how can i make you guys get up earlier?" he laughed.

max rolled her eyes, as she slammed the back door to his car. "she's the problem." she giggled.

sky put her seatbelt on, and then she turned around to face max. "guess what?" she questioned.

"what?" max asked.

sky rolled her eyes. "come on, just guess!" she laughed.

max wandered her eyes. "um! i don't know! i don't want to play this game!" she snarled.

sky scoffed. "okay, okay. i made the cheerleading team!" she screeched.

steve covered his ears, as she screeched. "oh, yeah. i heard about that. that's great." he smiled.

max placed her hand on sky's. "i'm happy for you." she smiled. cheerleading was the only thing that helped sky get through anything, i'm so happy that she made the stupid team.

steve slammed on the breaks, as he pulled into a parking spot in the school parking lot. "what the fuck!" sky laughed, as she opened open the door.

max slammed the door. "thanks for the ride, and almost killing me, shit head." she snarled.

sky walked around the car to the drivers side, laughing hysterically. i love her smile. "let's get in there before both of team captains kill us for being late." he laughed.

sky nodded, while still laughing. the two teenagers w walked into the entrance of the school. "sky!" she heard a familiar voice echoing through the hallway. steve and sky turned around to see lucy running towards them. "i was right." steve laughed.