"We'll see," he sighed, knowing they would break him down eventually, no matter how much he argued.

Max seemed satisfied with the answer. "fine," she said and resumed eating her pizza- and the conversation was over. That's just how they were.

"So. What are we watching?" Jane asked, turning the small Television on and kicking some stuffed animals off the bed so she could stretch her legs. She didn't care that it was Max's house- they spent so much time there it was basically hers, too.

The question made them all laugh. Of course, they knew what they were watching! Jane turned Netflix on, and after a minute the familiar logo of their favorite show showed up on the screen.

"I can't believe Derrick hasn't been eliminated yet. I mean yeah, she does a good Britney but other than that she's nothing! especially compared to like, Kim chi." Max said as the show started, and Will let out an agreeing sound.

"I can't believe she made top 5 over Thorgy " He said. 

Rupaul's drag race- the number one reality show ever, as far as they were concerned. What could be bad in a show where drag queens compete in various challenges?

Think America's next top model mixed with Queer eye and DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA.

It was extremely entertaining, and they had been watching it together since about last year, moving slowly though the seasons. Max and Jane's love for the show (that's composed of basically all LGBTQ people)  was honestly one of the the reasons Will had manged to come out to them as gay last month.

 They were the first people he had ever told. He didn't even tell his own mom yet.

It was such a relief to finally tell them- after all, he had known for about three years now. Maybe more.
It had been so strange keeping a secret from them, and he had been glad to finally get it off his chest. They were extremely supportive, and most importantly- they didn't treat him any differently.  

Finally, after years of hiding behind this wall, he could be himself with his best friends again. 

He looked at the two girl, both invested in the TV show, lovingly. He was so lucky to have them in his life.

11.05 pm

"Okay. No. I mean, she can't be serious! how do you even come out like this to the judges? ITS A TANK TOP AND UNDERWEAR! I just can't." Max called in exasperation, throwing her ice cream spoon at the TV. It clattered on the floor loudly.

Will and Jane, although agreeing with her, started laughing so hard they almost fell of the bed.

Max was hands down the best person to watch TV with, ever. She acted as if whatever happened on the television was a matter of life or death.

"I don't know about you guys' but I'm team Naomi. I mean the way she looks in drag, I wouldn't be able to tell she wasn't a girl if I saw her on the street. Besides, her fashion is the best I've seen on the show! " Jane said as the next episode loaded.

"Hey, don't forget about Violet Chachki?! Naomi is just a watered down Violet. Team Kim Chi all the way, she does something different! Bob is also okay but I don't know, I just like Kim Chi better" Will argued. They both looked at Max, almost instinctively awaiting her opinion.

But Max was staring at the television with her eyes open as wide as her mouth.
"Max? is everything okay..." Jane asked slowly, sending a questioning look to Will.

"What if you didn't have to come to the party, Will?" Max replied slowly, still not tearing her eyes from the television screen where the episode was already playing.

"Huh?" he asked, returning the same questioning look to Jane.

"What if you came as a totally different person?" max continued as the drag queens entered the workroom on the television, and that's when Will understood.

"YES." Jane said, looking at Will now differently, speculating.

11.28 pm

If he was ignoring his fears, being completely honest, Will was kind of excited by the idea.
He didn't know these people, they wouldn't recognize it was him... and It would be really cool to try it himself. 

It's not like he hadn't thought about it before, and maybe this would be a good opportunity to try for the first time... 

"You know what?" he said determinedly, looking at the two pleading faces,

"Let's do it. Let's put me in drag."

-

-

-

[AUTHOR SAYS]

Hi guys! thank you so much for choosing to read my story!

If you haven't, check out my other books, all of them are Byler too:))

I really hope you enjoy this, I've been working on it for a really long time♥️♥️