Chapter 2- Looking Back

Start from the beginning

Good evening everyone.....as said to get there attention.not there attention in another way around but to take orders only.

Hi  Kian,how are you?your always looking good...Drake said.

did not notice him until he turn around to greet me..Drake is our regular customer but the other three guys are not..they are all had muscular body and no question,,,the're handsome men!

One of them smiling at me,so have to smile him back..while the other two guys seems so serious type of person.just never mind them and back to my work..

Hello Drake,im good thank you.How are you too?I ask him also..

Well,I'm still wondering if you can go out with me,some time you know..he laughed.

Hahaha..just laughed along with him

He's always flirting to anyone every time. but not taking it seriously because know him being just playful,friendly and happy-go-lucky type of guy..and that is not my type of guy..
Before he can say something again..he's eyes looking straight to  someone behind me.as the rest of the guys did the same.

Until then smell very muscular scent that think love to smell it again and again..whew...!what am thinking..only his scents..for god sake !as scold myself..

turn around to see this someone making mind behaving like teenager to her first crush..and plaster small smile to greet him.
Not expecting for what i've seen in my own eyes. Is HE REALLY DO EXIST?.mean this kind of man,only to see in your imagination for a perfect guy like in  love story of the prince charming or knight in shining armour.