Texas Cowboy Love

Allison Brooke's P.O.V:

I wanted to leave I needed to make something of myself, California was holding me back quite a bit for me; I had absoultly nothing here for me. My parents died last year when I was sixteen my mother had a very bright high expectation for me to be a dancer or cheerleader of somesort its definitely in my blood. I had no family at all I was alone... I thought so, until I moved then everything changed.

It's August perfect to move to Texas I just left school I will be transferring to Dallas high school, I was in the middle of my junior year.Tomarrow I officially move to Texas at 5 am I'm leaving to catch my plane. Tomarrow is a Friday so this following Monday I have to attend school. I know if I work hard I will make it through even though I'm not the best person to be around. I'm very little height wise, I have long blonde hair I'm not one of the prettiest girls in the world. All I knew is that ill be ok. Somehow.

I gave a the flight attendiant my ticket. I rolled my lugage to my seat on the plane. I sat by myself I mostly was on my phone looking at pictures of my new house that I had bought it was a cute little white house with a black roof and red door. By looking at the pictures for so long I simply drifted to a light sleep on the plane.

Blake Bently's P.O.V:

I'm so flipping sick of these people in this town. All I asked for was to maybe have a relationship with a girl (a.k.a lacy) that I really liked yet lacy had cheated on me with freaking Tyler!!!!! so not cool. It was Friday opening season for football coach made quaterback this year which was pretty awesome if I said so myself. Hopefully we will win because I heard the teachers talking about this new girl moving here from California on her own with no family or anything ,maybe just maybe she will be at the game tonight,but I will definitely see her around even though I don't no what she looks like or anything. It was about noon I got out of bed said hi to mom and dad and my three year old sister Daisey I told them I would be on the tractor doing work on the house a couple miles down to help the new family get settled in today that should be exiting.

I went to the house , there seemed to already be a old Ford out front and tons of boxs in the back I swore the people were coming later apparently not. I knocked on the door "hello anyone here?" " I'll be right there", a young,sexy voice said.

The beautiful blonde girl with big blue eyes walked to the door and greeted me saying her name was Allison and said she just moved here. I returned the favor and said," I'm Blake I heard people were moving in today so I thought I'd come down and help with unpacking." She let me in and I helped around the house since I new everything in the house itself . " so where is your family ???" I asked lightly. Allison hesitated and took a deep breath ," its just me my parent's died last year and I moved to get away from everything in California." " So you're the girl everyone is talking about that moved here and will be going to Dallas high monday", I said flirty.

"oh, am I now " she said smiling. We started talking for a while at the table that I had lifted into the kitchen. I looked at my phone it said 5:15 " sorry I have to leave I'm supposed to be at my football game right now" I said. "Nice meeting you Blake" she gave me a quick hug thanking me on all the unpacking. right before I left I asked ," would you like to go to the football game its the first one the year I would like it if you would come see and maybe we can hang at the varsity game" "maybe ill think about it" Allison said yet again smiling.

Allison P.O.V:

Texas was clearly amazing I already felt like I belong in Dallas. I got to my house driving my truck my dad gave me last year. I started looking through the house it had a master bedroom, a huge kitchen and living room area , and a decent sized bath room . It was definitely home sweet home. I heard a knock at the door I went to answer it. It was a guy who looked my age blonde hair with a hat on with boots and wranglers if I would say so he looked like a really sweet guy. I found out his name is Blake he seemed very friendly , ok I admit it very cute In my head I couldn't stop smiling even though the smiling showed through my talking.

We talked for a really long time that I had made him late for his football game . He asked me to come watch and hang out after the game. He left. I started on my closet I unpacked all my shoes and clothes 10 minutes later my closet was perfect. Last minute I picked out a cute Orange ankle length dress and brown belt and flats. I left my hair curly from when he saw it then I put some mascara on.

I drove about 15 minutes and then I saw a huge football stadium I parked actually pretty close to it. I took a deep breath and walked in , on the right there was a man taking money to get in, he asked me if I've been around here before I said no I just moved here from California. The man gave me a hug. "I'm sorry if I frightend you I'm the priciple Mr. Dane I've had heard a lot about you Ms.Brooke and Dallas high school is exited to have you apart of the dance team as well" he said very nicely. "nice meeting you Mr. Dane and I'm very fortunet for being in the school at such short notice". "No worries at all go have fun at the game" he said waving. I walked away. I walked to the stands everywhere I was I felt peoples eyes on me . I finally sat down and watched the game all so thinking about Blake.

Blake P.O.V:

I hope she came to the game. She seemed to have been through a lot and I want her to feel welcomed. It was third quater fourth down . I looked in the crowds I saw her glowing unlike any of the rest of the people here. I think she saw me I wasn't sure, but she looked unhappy she was all by herself just watching the game and a group of girls fighting and laughing it just happend to be lacys group... Before I knew it everyone hit the showers

Travis and I were messing around quite a bit then I told him about Allison the new girl he said he will come hang out with us and bring his girlfriend Amber along so they can meet. We got dressed and made sure we didn't stink. Tonight was gonna be a good night.

Travis and amber were right behind me talking about going to the creek tomarrow. I was already up the bleachers and found her . She got up hugged me saying I played awesome and then she scoot over a bit to make room for Travis and Amber. Travis said," hi I'm Travis Blake's best friend and this is Amber my girl friend. " "nice meeting you Amber and Travis" she seemed to be smiling why she was saying that she kept looking at me.

Travis and Amber began making out later on so Allison and I moved and started walking. We played would you rather forever it felt like . By the time the game was over I was leaning against the fence of the feild. "It's so cold , I didn't think it was gonna get this cold tonight " she said her arms across her chest. It seemed at that moment everyone saw me unzip my carhart jacket and put it on her. "Here" I said."No. you. don't have to that." "its ok"I said again smiling I hugged her we stayed like that for at least five minutes. Then I saw lacy . She came up to us smirking hand in hand with Tyler . "hey" herself trying to be sneaky proving a point. I honestly didn't even care I saw Allison look at me then her and said hi sweet and kindly introducing herself. Lacy commented to her click behind her "what a bitch guys let's leave ."

I saw the expression on Allisons face. I tried to comfort her and I grabbed her taking her outside of the stadium to my car which was parked right next to her truck. I said," hey do you want to go get something to eat?" " Do you want to come to my house instead I went and bought stuff to make a pizza if your up for it." I started laughing. When I got into my car I texted my mom telling her I was hanging with a new girl making some pizzas ill be a little late .

Allison P.O.V:

I waited outside for Blake. in the mean time what just happend between me and that girl. I was trying to be nice well,not nice enough. Blake pulled in to the drive way. I unlocked the house and we went to the kitchen. Blake said," you got a lot done after I left." " I no I just wanted everything inside already." I said showing off. I got out the pizza stuff and before I new it , they were in the oven and we sat on the couch. I curled my feet up under my dress . He follwed at sat right next to me. Slowly he put his arm on my shoulder. He looked at me in the eyes," are you going to be okay", he said quite. " ya Ill be ok" I said quite. We were moving closer to each other about to kiss , I felt his top lip and mine about to touch than the oven timer went off. We both jumped laughing and took the pizza out of the oven. Blake cut it, and I put it on the plates and we headed back to the white sofa and started eating. once we were done it was 10:32 at night we started talking then he said he had to leave. We hugged bye then he asked for my phone number. I gave to him once we walked out to his car . I said bye once again and went inside and lock the door behind me. I still had his jacket on. This couldn't be happening.