Looking around

You just got kicked out by your parents. You were failing school, badly. You went to the nearest place you could go to, and it was Mcdonald's. You went inside and sat down, you then decided to use your small pp brain, and got on your phone, the first thing you did was go on craigslist looking for a roommate. You had no luck so far, you continued looking for one. You ended up finding one after 5 hours of searching, you then read if there was anything they wanted you to do. Like washing dishes, doing laundry, etc. They didn't want anything done, so you were happy about that, you then contacted them, and they answered. "Hey!" you said, "hi" they responded with, it was a male they had a cute soft voice, it made you uwu. "Uhm, i have a question are you still open for roommates?" "Ah, yes i'm still open for a roommate!!" said the boy with their small soft voice. "Really? Okay. Uh. Can i apply..?" you said nervous. "Yes!!" said the boy. "Here, i'm going to pick up around the house and you can come over! I'll contact you once i'm done!" "Okay!" you responded with pure joy in your voice. They then hung up. "i'm kind of hungry.." you mumbled. You then looked around your bags and pocket for any money. You ended up finding $5.12. You decided to get a Happy Meal, you then ate waiting for a call from your roommate.

aUtHorS nOte:
[Hey, this is my first Wattpad story, and i really hope you enjoy this because, i don't know how to write stories because i'm dumb uwu. Anyways, have a nice day or night, and let me know if you guys like this or nah]