Chapter 1: A New Day

Start from the beginning

Y/N: Hello.

Yang: So you're coming to Beacon as well?

Y/N: Yup.

Y/N looked down and his face scrunched up.

Y/N: Eww, there's vomit on your shoe.

Yang: Gross, gross, gross, gross, gross, gross, gross, gross!

Ruby: Get-Get away! Get away from me! Get away from me! Get away from me! Get away from me!

Y/N: (It's gonna be a long year). *Yawn*. Hope I can sleep soon.

Eventually the airship landed and everyone walk out. I noticed the boy from earlier heave into a trashcan. 

Y/N: I really hope I can get a decent team.

Ruby & Yang: Wow...

Yang: The view from Vale's got nothing on this!

Ruby: Ohmygosh, sis! That kid's got a collapsible staff! And she's got a fire sword! Ow! Ooww!

Yang: Easy there, little sister. They're just weapons!

Ruby: 'Just weapons'? They're an extension of ourselves! They're a part of us! Oh, they're so cool!

Yang: Well, why can't you swoon over your own weapon? Aren't you happy with it?

Ruby: Of course I'm happy with Crescent Rose! I just really like seeing new ones. It's like meeting new people, but better...

Yang: Ruby, come on, why don't you go try and make some friends of your own?

Ruby: But... why would I need friends if I have you?

Yang: Well... Actually, my friends are here. Gotta go catch up. 'Kay, see ya, bye!

My jaw dropped as I watched what happened.

Y/N: Did... did she just abandon her own sister?

I watched as Ruby seemed dizzy and fell on someones suit case. I was about to go over there when I saw professor Ozpin and decided to speak to him.

Y/N: Professor Ozpin? Do you have a moment?

Ozpin: What do you need, Mr. L/N?

Y/N: I just wanted to tell you that when I'm in my disguise, I want you to refer me as The Shadow Rose, and when I'm not in my disguise call me by my real name.

Ozpin: Very well, is there anything else?

Y/N: Why did you allow me a chance to be here if I didn't come from any school?

Ozpin: Well, you were trained by one of Beacon's top student.

Y/N: I see, that will be all sir.

I walked away and saw Ruby was talking to 'Vomit Boy' and decided to join them.

Jaune: Whoa! Is that a scythe?

Ruby: It's also a customizable high-impact sniper rifle!

Jaune: A-wha...?

Y/N: It's also a gun.

Ruby: Oh, hey! you're the one from the ship.

Y/N: Y/N L/N is my name, and hunting Grimm is my game.

Jaune: Oh. That's cool! My name's Jaune Arc! Short, sweet, rolls off the tongue - ladies love it!

Y/N: Yeah, sorry but I highly doubt that.

Ruby: And I'm Ruby Rose.

Ruby: So what've you got, Jaune?

Jaune: Oh! I, uh... I got this sword!

Ruby: Ooooohh!

Jaune: Yeah, and I've got a shield, too!

Ruby: So, what do they do?

Jaune: The shield gets smaller, so when I get tired of carrying it, I can just... put it away...

Y/N: But... wouldn't it weigh the same?

Jaune: Yeah, it does...

Ruby: Well, I'm kind of a dork when it comes to weapons, sooo... I guess I did go a little overboard when designing it.

Jaune: Wait - you made that?!

Ruby: Of course! All students at Signal forge their own weapons! Didn't you make yours?

Jaune: It's a hand-me-down. My great-great-grandfather used it to fight in the war.

Ruby: Sounds more like a family heirloom to me! Well, I like it! Not many people have an appreciation for the classics these days.

Jaune: Yeah, the classics...

Y/N: (Heirloom huh? Maybe I should practice with Ice Fang and find out more about it.)

Ruby: So Y/N, whats your weapon?

Y/N: My weapon? These.

I lifted my fists up and struck a attack pose.

Jaune: Wait, you plan on fighting with just your fists?

Y/N: A few words of wisdom, sometimes Skill is your only option, you can easily lose your weapon in battle.

Ruby: So your a brawler?

Y/N: Nah, I don't rely on brute force, but accuracy and maneuverability.

Jaune: I see.

Ruby: So Jaune, why'd you help me out back there? In the courtyard?

Jaune: Eh, why not? My mom always says, 'Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet.'

Ruby: Hmm. Hey, where are we going?

Jaune: Oh, I don't know! I was following you. Y-You think there might be a directory? Maybe a food court? Some kind of recognizable landmark? Is, uh... Is that a 'no'?

Ruby: That's a 'no'.

Y/N: (I swear by the great deity Oum, if either one of these people become a leader, I will get a girlfriend before the end of the year.) *sigh* I know the way, follow me.

To Be Continued...

A/N

Okay so I need a favor. I need 1 character to add to the team. I want you to surprise me with what you can make! Nothing too OP though. And if you're lucky any character not chosen may make a surprise appearance.

(VOTES CLOSED)

Name:

Gender:

eye/ hair color:

Semblance 1:

Semblance 2: Repair (needed for plot)

Can repair anything as long as all the material is there. I.E can repair a broken sword but needs all the pieces first.

Weapon:

Attire:

Personality:

I will choose the character on chapter 5

I have 48 spots remaining in TheGuardianRose Guild.

See you next chapter!