Rugby - Henry Cavill x reader

Okay so this will be horrible because it's nearly 5am and I haven't slept yet because I've been thinking about this for ages. So I'm a big Rugby fan, and although I'm Scottish and it's going to pain me to write supporting for the English team, here we go. (I just feel like it's make more sense for you to be English and supporting at a home game to meet Henry)
This one just flowed, so I hope you enjoy it.
Apologies for typos. There will most likely be a part 2 and I'll fix any errors another day
And for anyone who doesn't know what rugby is or the rules of it, here you go. https://www.rulesofsport.com/sports/rugby.html
——————————————————————————

You had always been a fan of rugby. There was just something about the game. Partly the big hunky men practically throwing each other around in the field, partly because even though it was a dangerous and violent game the supporters were always well behaved and civil, even after a loss. Unlike football supporters. Okay, no. You couldn't kid yourself. It was the big hunky men. But you did actually find the game interesting. Since you had started making enough money, you made sure you always had a season pass, this meant that for the last 5 years you had never missed an English home game, big or not. It was also a reason to dress up, especially since your seat was really good and was only a few rows from the very front. Not that you'd ever get noticed from the field but still.
It was England's first home game of the Six Nations and you wanted to make it feel extra special for yourself, because it also marked the 5 year anniversary of you getting a season ticket. That made you sound lame to your friends who came with you to pick out a dress but you didn't care. They all had their own obsessions too. You had bought a brand new white and red cocktail dress - sporting the team colours, but as usual, you were going alone. Your friends thought the game was "slow" and "boring", which you whole heartedly disagreed on, so at least they had helped you pick the dress. You made sure you had everything before the cab arrived. Phone? Check. Purse? Check. Ticket? Check. Flat shoes? Check. Keys? Check. Lipstick? Nope. Your darted back into your bathroom as you heard the cab pull up. You ran back to the front door and made sure to lock it behind you.
You always made sure to get to the stadium 2-3 hours early. You got to get drinks, food, see the buses come in and watch the pre-match on pitch entertainment.
After getting out and paying the cabby, you walked around, had something to eat and had a few drinks, basking in the sunlight and watching everyone else all around you. After walking around, you had bought a new English Rose pin badge to wear in your dress and then you headed to the gates with another drink to wait for the buses. You knew it wasn't long now, and you were right. After about 5 minutes you saw the French team bus pull up to the gates and watched as it slowed and made its way down the road towards the changing room. A few minutes after they were gone, the English bus turned up and you cheered with all your might, just like everyone else around you. Somewhere, the English anthem had started and you began to sing along with everyone else, immense pride soaring through you. You just new this was going to be a good game. After the bus had disappeared from sight, you thought it was time to go get another couple drinks, one for just now and one for at your seat which you were going to head to.
After knocking back one drink you went to your seat, which you didn't even have to look for anymore. You had been at the same seat for the 5 years of having your ticket. On one side of your, there was always the same family. They'd had season passes for years too, but you didn't speak to them. And on your left was a free seat. It was almost always someone different as it wasn't for someone with a pass, you liked that though. It always made it more interesting as it could have been someone who supports the opposing team.
You were taking pictures of the on pitch entertainment when you heard someone sit themselves beside you, talking to someone. You looked to see who had joined you and we're overjoyed to see the three of them wearing English team tops and the one sitting beside you smiled at you. You smiled back "hi" you said to them.
"Hello" they replied and went back to their conversation, but you couldn't stop staring at the one beside you. His top was so tight around his biceps that you thought it was going to rip, and he was also like a foot taller than you so that made him seem even bigger. You could barely take your eyes away from his muscular frame, but then you felt your cheeks start to flush and forced it.
After a bit he turned to you, leaving his friends to talk. "Here alone?" He asked, a look of surprise crossed his face when you said yes and then explained that you didn't have any friends who enjoyed rugby as much so you came by yourself instead. He apologised to you, no doubt a little sorry for you at having to come alone. "Don't be sorry, it means I can enjoy it without having to worry about them" he smiled.
"I guess that's true. I'm Henry" he finally introduced himself.
"I'm, Y/N"
I like your dress by the way"
"Oh, thank you" your cheeks blushed and you looked down.
"Special occasion? First match?" He asked. Clearly unfazed by the blush on your cheeks.
"Actually sort of, it's 5 years to the day since I got my season ticket, renew it every year"
Now that made a proper grin cross his face. "5 years. Impressive. Not many girls like the game that much"
After chatting a little more something just blurted out, and your couldn't stop it.
"Anyway, shouldn't you be in the tunnel?"
"Oh no, not a player" he replied chuckling at you.
"I know that but you could be" you replied, your eyes on the tightness of his top on his biceps again.
"I'd let you take me like one of the players any day" you mumbled under your breath.
"Thank you? I think that was a compliment" as he said this while you were mumbling to yourself you thought he didn't hear your comment. You were so wrong.
He started to reply, but that's when the players came out onto the field and after a few minutes you all stood to sing the national anthem. With your left hand on your chest you belted out the words of the English National Anthem and felt your heart swell with pride as you watched everyone around you, and the players, do the same. Never had you felt more a part of something that in these moments.
Once it was all over, Henry leaned down and said "you got a thing for rugby players then?"
You giggled, going very red in the face. "Not necessarily, just guys who look like they could be" and you winked at him.