Flirting(1) : Chapter 4

Start from the beginning

Then he looked at Song Jiyang who was still confused about what to do next. He looked at his Shijie who was watching the entire situation. Zhan just looked at her Shijie and she understood what Zhan meant.

"Ahm." Xuan Lu came forward. "It's really Wang Yibo's fault. We cannot ignore it."

"See." Ziyi arched her brow. "Lulu Shijie agrees."

"Since its Wang Yibo's fault, I think he should take care of it." Xuan Lu smiled looking at Yibo.

That was when Yibo raised his head and looked at Xuan Lu who stood before Zhan. Xuan Lu smiled at him and nodded.

"Ziyi, won't you go to the playground now?" Xuan Lu asked gently.

"No! I want to stay with Zhan. He is injured." Ziyi said looking sharply at Yibo.

"Your shijie will become sad if you don't accompany her to the playground." Xuan Lu pouted.

"Aiya...Lulu Shijie, don't get upset. Let's go"

Meng Ziyi pulled Xuan Lu by her wrist and took her towards the playground. Hao Xuan smiled and shook his head. The next moment he realized that he too had an important task to look after.

"Song Jiyang, can I please talk to you for a moment?" Hao Xuan asked smiling.

"No!" Jiyang replied without looking at Hao Xuan.

"Please. Mr. Gentle, you already defeated me. Are you still mad at me?" Hao Xuan tried to convince Jiyang.

"Song Jiyang, can you please leave me alone with Xiao Zhan for a moment," Yibo said looking deeply at Jiyang.

"Okay." Jiyang nodded. "Mr. Heartbreaker, let's go and talk somewhere else."

"Sure." Hao Xuan followed Jiyang who left the room.

The room had only two people left - Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan. A small curve of smile appeared on Zhan's lips.

"Wang Yibo." Zhan tried to lift his injured arm. "Ah!" He winced due to the sudden pain.

"Xiao Zhan." Yibo rushed to Zhan and supported him by holding his uninjured arm. "Don't put too much pressure on it." Yibo guided Zhan to the bed.

Zhan's light smile got replaced by a larger one. He chuckled.

"Why are you laughing?" Yibo asked helping Zhan to sit on the bed.

"Nothing. Just seeing Mr. Handsome so concerned about me makes me feel elated." Zhan smirked.

"Don't feel so elated!" Yibo said holding a medicine."Because of me, you got injured. And that jiejie also told me to take the responsibility, so I am doing it." Yibo handed over the medicine to Zhan. "Otherwise I don't have even a single bit of interest in you."

"Who asked you to show interest in me?" Zhan said leaning towards Yibo. "Perhaps, your heart is interested in me."

"Cut the crap!" Yibo pushed Zhan but accidentally he touched Zhan's sprained shoulder.

"Ah!" Zhan winced holding the injured arm due to the sudden pain.

"I am sorry." Yibo blurted out as he quickly reached for the ice packs and applied them on Zhan's bare shoulder.

Zhan, who was closing his eyes due to the pain, suddenly opened his eyes feeling the touch of immediate chill on his shoulder.

Opening his eyes, he saw a concerned Yibo who was fully focused on applying the ice packs carefully on the injured part. A curve of smile played on Zhan's lips.  While Yibo was applying icepacks, Zhan's eyes fell on the former's soft, beautiful yet handsome face. While admiring Yibo face, his eyes landed on a pair of pulpy rose pink lips, which looked like soft candy which would melt away the moment it's put into mouth.