Stole My Heart.

We watched the movie and it was actually pretty good and pretty dang scary too, he had turned on some show that I wasn't really watching. I was extremely comfortable and his chest really made the perfect pillow, it was becoming a little difficult to keep my eyes open. I blinked them hard a few times to try and wake my self up; that didn't work. I ended up falling asleep in his arms.

The door to the suite opening was what woke me up and as I began to straighten, I quickly realized I wasn't the only one who fell asleep. Niall gave me a sleepy smile as we both began moving to see who was coming in the door. I heard someone talking as they opened the door, it must have been one of the guys and when I heard a girl crying I knew it was Alanah and Harry. I jumped off the couch  "Alanah?!" I called out as I ran for the door, Niall on my heels. I found them standing in the entrance way Harry holding Lana to his chest trying to sooth her crying. 

He meet my eyes and he had a look of concern and regret on his face "I didn't know they were going to follow us on the board walk" he said sounding like he was on the brink of tears himself. "We tried to run away and then a group of girls saw us together and ran at us screaming my name. Me and Alanah got separated and I guess a few of them started yelling at her and cornered her" I looked horrified at him as a tear rolled down his cheek. Then I noticed the dress Lana was wearing was ripped and her hair was a mess, she had scrapes on her arms and the portions of her legs I could see. "By the time I got to her they had pushed her to the ground, I pulled them off of her and ran." he bent down and kissed her head "I'm so sorry Alanah" He whispered as he began to cry himself.

I stood there staring at them, what had they done to her. I walked slowly up to them and touched alanah on the shoulder, she turned her head to me. Her face was red and puffy and her make-up was running but I saw no blood or bruises. "T-they didnt h-hit me, t-they just pushed m-me d-down." then she reached down and grabbed her dress "And t-they r-ripped my n-new dress" she started crying harder and buried her face in Harry's chest again.

I took a few steps back when I realized that what happen to Lana could easily happen to me if Niall and I ever went out on a date at night. As I stepped back I smacked into Niall's chest and turned around quickly, I stared up at him as a tear began rolling down my face. He took me into his arms and whispered in my ear "No going out in public for us. Agreed." I nodded my head and hugged him tightly.

After Alanah calmed down I took her into the bathroom and helped her clean up and bandage the cuts on her hands and knees. I asked her about the date before the incident and it made her beam. "We went to a cute little restaurant by the boardwalk and we shared a dessert" her grin got bigger as she talked. "Then we walked down to the board walk and we held hands the whole way" she bit her lip and then whispered "He kissed me." We both got a little giggly then.

She went on to tell me about how they walked along the beach and and talked about his family back in England. How much he missed the scenery and the normalcy of it all, "Then when we got to the other side of the boardwalk he took me down into the water and we stood there letting the waves crash into our legs, and he pulled me into his arms and said 'I really like you Alanah and I want you to be something in my life that is constant and normal' and of course I said yes." She had the biggest grin on her face which I couldn't help but smile at.

"We both have boy friends" I whispered excitedly and then we exchanged a look and did a silent scream. I finished bandaging her up and we walked out together. Niall and Harry where standing in the kitchen with there backs to us, they were talking softly to each other but as me and Lana approached they turned around and grinned from ear to ear. I raised an eyebrow at Niall "What are you doing?" He shock his head innocently I peaked around him "Your eating the ice cream without us, Mean!" I gently hit his chest making him smile then He and Harry exchanged a look and both simultaneously pulled out bowls of ice cream from behind there backs and handed them to us.